
Kids. kids. kids, oh and more kids.
I eat, drink, sleep and dream KIDS as of late. Okay, kids and politics if I'm being honest.
Wiping butts, snotty faces, bad dreams, warts...and that's just Jeff! (I JEST!!!) forts, first ice cream cones, saggy diapers, blow outs, book reports, carpool, soccer, piano, and mastering the fine art of zucchini bread making just for kicks. (why I couldn't wait until it was done baking to snap the above picture is beyond me...)
No complaints. just gut rot from too much zucchini bread.
By the way, technically, it IS Libby's birthday today, but SHHHH don't tell her. Jeff is out of town.
(and I have an alarm system and a giant zucchini for any of you pervs getting any funny ideas)





21 comments:
Hey... check you out Martha! Zucchini bread? YUMMM!!! (Seriously. Can you believe I EAT that? My mom used to make it for us when we were little.) I love the pics of the kiddos. Especially the saggy butt diaper. Child Services are on their way.
P.S. I can't wait to come see you!! 4 MORE DAYS!!!
First of all, I have missed you lots.
Second, Sarah Palin wishes that she were as cute as you in those glasses.
Third, spending all that time on your kids is nice, but you need to get your priorities in order. Your fans need you.
I just can't express how I love your posts! Keep em coming!
Oh, I was so happy to find you here again! I miss you when you're not here! Busy times for sure -- it seems like once school starts, things zoom even faster than before.
Cute cute pictures. You've been one busy person!
Tara. It has been almost a MONTH since your last post. This is not okay. Turn off Rush and BLOG every once in a while!!
I am loving that picture of you and Grace. I wish I had crappy eye sight so I could get some great glasses!
So when are you going to run for city counsel, woman? I have decided that you should.
It's about time you updated!!
Zuchinni bread??? Now, I am very impressed!
Love the pic with Libby and her saggy diaper! :)
Saggy diaper pic is the best!! Oh, I remember the good old days of seeing how long you can go without changing the diaper or how long your child can go without complaining... unfortunately, my kids could have gone a very very long time..or is that fortunately...hmmm
Man oh man...I can't believe my eyes, you updated! It's about stinkin time!!!! Kids, Schmids...just glad I've got to see you here and there in between those diaper changes.
I bet you can get real freaky with a giant zucchini.
It was nice to finally meet you :) Hope to get to know you better.
Since we are bragging about Zucchini... I made stuffed zucchini the other day, and my kids loved it. Good to hear you still love your kids. They look as cute as ever!
Happy Birthday Libby!
So when I saw you at Church on Sunday it made my day!!!Not too many people I want to hang out with now a days but you defiantly make the cut! sad I know... mainly because I think you could handle my sourness and preggo tantrums! Dude I complain but you get me so that makes it ok...to a certain extent I understand! So if you ever feel up to an un edited night of me, let me know!
i love your glasses. and your hair.
i've decided that when i die i want to be reincarnated as you.
really.
(did that sound too lindsay lohan??
I think someone is hiding a zuchini loaf in her diaper. I know I wouldn't try to snake it from there...
NICE comment Holly O!!! That was awesome.
And AMEN to you finally blogging woman!! You do, of course, look abso-freakin-lutely adorable and so do your kids...sheesh! you are one busy lady! I am glad you are back to blogging, my dear. I have missed you (as usual :)
Tara
Your kids have grown up so much!! They are gorgeous!! Missing you and having all the girls in the neighborhood get together for Cafe Rio. Come visit us in California!!
Alli Gibb
Oh, Tara. How I miss you when you don't post. I won't let Libby know about the birthday switcheroo. I'm a little frightened by the damage that could be caused by a zucchini.
i for one want to know what holly is going to do while she's getting freaky. sheesh!
tara, your kids are darling - you're beautiful - love the pics!
See what I mean, too beautiful, and smart, and funny, AND you make zucchini bread too??? What can't you do woman? (Besides not update the rest of us often enough.....)
Happy Birthday Libby!
Missed you! The kids are so cute. I heart them. You are too pretty. The diaper pics kill me!!!
Post a Comment