A 2003 silver limited Toyota Sequoia.
*Mint condition*.
Broadway musical CD's, diapers and tampons in center console negotiable.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
For further info call:
1-800-634-3468
(1800-me-idiot)
* exceptions*
power steering: shot
power windows: not a chance
gas gage: gonzo
radio: keep dreaming (who needs it?)
cd player: fried
alarm system: jacked up
horn: honks whenever the H it feels like it. told you you didn't need the radio.
locks: overrated
battery: sparking and smoking
cause of these few minor exceptions?
Well intended operator of said vehicle tried to "jump" it solo.
And crossed the cables... positive-to negative/negative to positive.
oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
Wow. Did you get a new perm in the process? I've always wondered what would happen....
ummm... not good, not good. Though the return of the sperm perm will be entertaining, right?
EEK! Oops is right. What does one do about that?
Ouch! I must say this was quite educational. I didn't know if anything at all would happen when you do that. You've saved me from a similar fate. So thank you.
Hmmmm. You are probably lucky to be alive posting on your blog. Drive that thing into the Jordan River and head over to pick up some new wheels. I head you are sleeping with someone in the car business.
Ouch is right. Not fun, that's for sure.
Although I have to admit that the whole post has me smiling. Missed you!
Oh no! At least you attempted something like that- it's more than I would have done!
Not to get spiritual on you, but seriously I had a "feeling" to have Ryan stay and help.(that sounds really sexist doesn't it?)
I am SO sorry! I feel responsible so I guess I'll take care of carpool next week and start listening to my inner voice!
SCARY! Good thing you know a "HOTTIE" in the car business! (Did you do that ON PURPOSE so you could speed up the new car purchase???? just wonderin)
Hmmmmmmmmmm, wish you had a "REALLY" good friend who lives nearby who could've stayed and helped you with something like that...hmmmmmm. Too bad you don't know anyone like that...
RETARD:)
i think somebody wants a new car and thought of a creative way to do it.
genius.
Ooooooooo. That's not good.
I hope your new car is GORGEOUS! :)
I actually turning into a mini van women I think...those look better and better everyday!
No...No they don't. Also are you sure about the donkey fact cause that seems like alot of death by ass.
That's TOTALLY something I would have done. I'll trade you my Excursion with the painted handprints on the fender.
Christin
Admit it...you just want a Honda Odyssey so you fried the Toyota:-)
Oh, this is awesome. Thanks for the laugh today, Tara. :) I'll trade you my Passatt, whose wipers randomly go off at the fastest setting possible (in the desert, where is obviously never rains).
Oh man, that sounds like something I would do for shizzle, Tara. I'm sorry about that, but hopefully you git hooked up in the mean time!! :)
Where am I??? I've been staring at my google reader since SEPTEMBER waiting for a new post from Tara:)
Blog already. Don't make me beg.
Post a Comment