Seriously? Parents need ALERTS now? COME ON!!!
Here's my problem. A VAST majority of these idiots don't "forget" the kid is in the car. They just want a break and were either too STUPID, too CHEAP, or too LAZY to get a babysitter. Truly. Going to a midnight movie? Getting your hair done? Nails filled? Eating lunch with friends? Boozin' it up in a bar? These jackholes just didn't want to deal with an inconvenient child that might hamper social hour.
Are there a tiny number of cases that involve a parent that TRULY forgot the child? (change in schedule, day care problem etc.) Certainly. And those stories are TRAGIC and HEARTBREAKING. But I do believe these cases are few and far between. Besides, the people that are concerned enough about their child to buy this RIDICULOUS alert system in the first place are CERTAINLY NOT the same dope smoking moronic idiots that walk off and leave their babies.
Here's an idea,
birth control.





16 comments:
Amen, sista!!! Couldn't have said it better!
It is so sad! I can't believe that guy who went to the midnight movie. I had a friend who was at that showing and she said when the police came in to get him, they stopped to movie and announced what the guy did in front of everyone. The audience started booing him and throwing popcorn and garbage on him as he walked out with the police. I would have joined in had I been there.
Wow, isn't that too bad?
I just found my new favorite word. Jackhole. p.s. I read your title and my right hand instnctively cupped my right shoulder. For real.
A MEN! Just keep the pants zipped up, morons!
Ugh!! I get SO mad! It's like, Hey, if you don't want your kid, and can't take care of it, there's a little thing called adoption! Give it to someone who WIll! Dillholes!
I hear ya. And I am so happy that you too use the word jackhole. I love it and sometimes am made fun of for using it. I'm glad to have the company.
dito!
It's just sad. Obviously, there were problems and now to live a lifetime of remembering that you murdered your child. How awful.
Amen, amen, AMEN! There's a story here in Vegas that makes me want to scream (4 year old mentally challenged boy not found in parents' car for 17 HOURS). I hope the parents suffer a long a horrible death - seriously.
If I weren't already married I would be on your doorstep!;) You kill me. When we were taking our foster classes I was amazed that tons of these moms have SEVEN or more kids in foster care! What the hell!??!!! Seriously pass out the free condoms I'm all for it.
Unbelievable. Make me so mad and angry that this stuff happens. For sure there are those true tragedies, but come on folk a movie?!?!?
Um, I can't leave a very long comment, I think I might have left my kid in the car...
This breaks my heart!
I say leave them in a hot car with a dirty diaper and nothing to read.
Now that is hell.
Seriously, I hope these children were surrounded by angels and didn't suffer.
Just did it two weeks ago to Mia in my garage. Mia fell asleep, kids all jumped out, I raced to the pot and then I started putting my groceries away... Luckily Greg was home and asked where Mia was 5 minutes later!!! I went out to get her and there she was sweating a bucket and still sleeping. I was DEVASTATED!! It can happen people!
Post a Comment