These are the two causes that are nearest and dearest to my heart at this juncture.

please use your vote wisely on Nov. 4th. There ARE some causes still worth fighting for. thank you, and good day.

please use your vote wisely on Nov. 4th. There ARE some causes still worth fighting for.
17 comments:
It's about freakin, time you posted girl!!
ps-I vote for neither!!
i can't decide which cause i'm more passionate about.....seriously. could be my favorite buttons, ever.
this is about as political as i get--i'm going to support BOTH.
The masses have been calling and waiting!!! I know you've got more for us than that. Get Busy!!! But this post is quality, and like we always say quality is better than quantity!!!
For reals, after I vote that day I may just go hide.
Awesome, you're back. I've MISSED your blog, Tara. My vote is for cankles (because I own a pair).
See, that's my girl! You delight me.
Do you think I could get these as yard signs?
Yard signs -- I like that idea. i'm so done with political stuff at this point -- these both appeal to me mightily!
Oh Tara I heart you.
I have missed you so.
Dear potential Unicankle Socialist,
I need some clarification as to how this campaign of yours is going to impact my pocket book. Am I going to have to bailout those that bought expensive Unibrow items during the Unibrow boom and can no longer afford the monthly payments? Am I going to have to help pay for those that want Unibrows but can't afford them? Will my taxes provide angioplasty, cholesterol medication and bypass surgery for those who eat only chocolate molten lava cake, bloomin' onions and those super yummy frosted animal cookies of which the frosting I'm pretty sure is colored shortening in the hopes of developing cankles? Will those of us already sporting one or both be forced to give ours to those who do not? Surely you weren't just hoping I'd support your cause without a little more information. It may work for a presidential campaign but not when it comes to cankles and unibrows, these things are far too serious.
Your sister in political angst and also real life,
Steph
steph KILLS me!! It is good to see you are still alive.
I vote for BYU
Great post, I'm glad to hear you are motivated about the political process. It's a hard hard choice though, unibrows/cankles I can't decide!!
Oh man, between you and Steph I've just about all but peed my pants!!
Love to see that your blog is back alive & kicking--I need some more added humor in my life!
Tara,
I met a friend of yours yesterday at Black Rock Park. Jennifer Redfearn. Know her? She said that you moved into her subdivision in SL. Small world.
Christin
Beings as I'm not a very hairy person and I'd like to be "in" with the current administration, I'll have to cast my vote for Cankles. Cuz, yeah, I own a pair, or two, of those.
Dude...this is why I freakin heart you.
Keep on, keepin on the good fight sistah!
Post a Comment