9.16.2008

I had a zit...

...on my chin last week that was so big it actually became a speech impediment.



It's fugly stepsister just made it's debut right in between my eyes.





just thought you should know.

21 comments:

Hayley said...

oh tara. i love you. i've never seen you (yes, i realize i don't see you that often) with a zit though.

i've got a blood sucker under my chin right now. why is it that when they're in odd places that i feel they're uglier than a normal zit face???

Emily said...

OH man, I am right there with you! I have a GIANT one on my forehead!! This, right after a huge one on my chin. Seriously, what is the deal??

Jan said...

I was hoping for a picture. Come on, Tara!!! Picture!!!!

carey said...

awesome, Tara. You and me both. I've been breaking out like a teen again.

Love the mosiac below...your life sounds as crazy as mine lately. Glad you are back to blogging... I missed ya. :)

Emily said...

Ahhh - nothing like a third eyeball on your face!

The joys of hormones, right?

All8 said...

See, these kind of things happen to the BEAUTIFUL people, like yourself, you know, so the rest of us don't feel so bad. ;)

Alli said...

Tara
You are so funny you crack me up!

Kim said...

I am so confused. Weren't the zits supposed to end after puberty?

Kristi said...

Oh goodness woman, you crack me up! I love how open you are :) But just so you know, I think all of it's fugly stepbrothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, and in-laws have flown across country and made a home on my face.

Lesley said...

Sorry about that!

Holly O. said...

That bites. No sharing pillows.

Mindi said...

if i were there i would poke it with a pin and squeeze it for you. just one more service i offer.

Sherine said...

In my book that's just one (or 2) more reasons not to have to exercise.

Unknown said...

You really can just throw out a comment about your zits and get 14 comments! You are loved!

I honestly have not even noticed a zit anywhere on you, but seriously next time you get one of these phantom zits come over. I have miracle medicine! Really, I do.

Melissa said...

What???? And I passed up a chance to see it by missing you at soccer? Now you'll be gone for 4 days and it'll be long gone before I see you again.

Oh how I would have loved to have made fun of you :)

JK...You are still the most beautiful person I know!

tiburon said...

Oh Tara - I really think this needs to be a photo essay. I love me a good zit! I think the ugly stepsisters cousin might be on my left temple. Just saying.

Angie said...

That sounds a little more familiar than I'd like. Last week I had a giant one IN my ear! It was so big it was giving me a hearing impairment. We could have been quite the pair... I wouldn't have even heard your speech impediment.

bolingbrokes said...

Nice...love those jumping facial blemishes...my favorite:)

Becca said...

what!And no photos! no fun!

Rusti said...

I feel you! At 27 friggin years old I look like I'm going through puberty! Ok, not really, but there are definitely more blemishes now then ever before. blah!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh Tara--I should have taken advantage of living by you when I had the chance. You are so funny. Neosporin & a bandaid should do the trick on that zit (after you pop it of course).