First off...
Cabo San Lucas cruise, cliff notes version:
complete and total gluttony
FOUR books read (by moi)
TWO books read by the Mr. (miracle!!)
beautiful views
awesome private patio
unhealthy amounts of SLEEP
vast amounts of beautifying products confiscated in San Diego airport, everything short of a personal cavity search.
dirty, nasty, annoyed-beyond-belief looks from airport security
mexico is STILL mexico. (ie...DUMP, DIVE, HOLE...albeit gorgeous in places)
little nino's selling chicklets, and big ninos whispering in my ear..."do you wanna get high?"
Why NO, kind stinky sir. I prefer my own NATURAL high. gracias. (and, I prefer to roll my own................. I JEST!!!)

First snow of the season:
ecstatic children
wrestling on the tramp
snowman building (why, you may be asking did they choose an orange soccer cone for the body appendages ? artistic liberty people. ARTISTIC LIBERTY!
Libby dying to stay outside but TICKED that her hands kept getting cold.
hot chocolate WITH marshmallows (and the fabulous cocoa motion...thanks sister K:)








22 comments:
love it! Cabo can bring out the best sleepers, eaters and DARE graduates in all of us!
That pic of you in the first collage?
You look gorgeous.. simply gorgeous.
I'll get back to you later on today about the 'big picture':) you'll love it.
Tara, the world needs more posts from you. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to have enough time to read 4 books! Heaven!
i wanna go on a cruise. and i wanna read a bunch of books, too.
i love the pictures - beautiful people!
So much that I love about this post:
Adorable couple
Dreamy vacay
Nice pedi
Traffic-conscience snow person
Cute snowy kids
Cute clean kids
But those are all trumped by an Iguana in a sombrero!
Very rad.
Oh, loved the update! You are missed when you're not around -- but I'm so glad you got your cruise, even with all the stinky stuff that goes along with Mexico.
When did you guys go on a cruise? Ty doesn't pass on any news. Jealous.
I feel in need of a nice luxurious bubble bath...
Finally some Mexico pics...I was starting to doubt if you really went and just stayed at the Little America for a week!!
Cute pics of those kids as usual...glad to see Libby got a coat that fit finally:)
you lucky,lucky girl! I have missed you and your cute family. I hope everything is going well.
more. more. more. I miss you terribly. I need some Pibbs love. I am lovin' the cruise pics. That must have been some CRAZZY crusin' if you got 4 books read in 5 days. Come down and visit us already.
FUN! We went to Cabo in June--although it wasn't as relaxing as what your vacation there was. We had the kiddos. So we got no sleep, or no book reading in (no sex either). It really wasn't any different from just being at home. But I am glad to hear that you guys had a good time!! GIMME GIMME MORE (posts that is)
(oh, & maybe some of whatever it is your rollin')
I have missed you so. Glad you are back.
Cabo is my most favorite place in the whole world.
Guess which set of pictures I like best...the tubby. Excellent work, my friend.
Ok... so by later today I really meant five days. Sorry.
So you'll have to change your layout to one of the minima 'stretch' (or change yours on html so that it's wider)
Then I upload the photos/collages to photobucket.. which has a bulk uploader.. lots faster than blogger.
Then each photo has it's own html link.. which I cut and paste into the post. Super easy.. and actually faster. good luck! Let me know if you're having trouble.
could you & your family be any cuter? Seriously, you & your man have some great genes. ;) Loved the update - - I've missed your blog (I've been a naughty blogger too).
Too fun miss Tara. Glad you had a rip roarin time, wish I could be there Right Now!! Just wanted to let you know how fun it was hanging out with you at the party, you are incredibly fun, and that costume was so attractive! love ya
Fun to briefly chat with you yesterday at lunch. Love your blog and hope to get to know you better. Maybe we could exchange our favorite jr. high locker room jokes.
L Hogan
I had so much fun yesterday. Thanks for setting it up. I think we should play musical chairs. Your kids are too cute, love the bath pics. Wish I was doing that right now myself :)
What a sweet cruise! You lucky girl. I am lovin all these pictures!! Your life has been quite the busy one, my dear, but I am glad you are keeping everyone abreast. I love nothing more than keeping things abreast.
I ♥ it :)
Beautiful!
Is that the black Pearl rollin through the arch?
Post a Comment