mission accomplished, I'd say:)

The pictures in the collage?
piano recital for W and G (with a special guest duet-ist:). They did FABULOUSLY although will introduced his songs with his back to the audience and REFUSED to bow afterwards. He's not an attention hog. He must be adopted.
Libby trying to cop a squat on her mini "puckin' " (pumpkin). (old picture...recently discovered. We are not still on Halloween over here....I'm slow but not stupid).
W and L snuggling up to watch cartoons. I LOOOOOVE having kids off track. LOVE it. Now I get informed when libby is eating straw or drawing on herself. She's a regular circus act these days. wow.
The center picture? well, that's my adorably ridiculous husband at a friend's Halloween party. He INSISTED on driving to the event in full teletubby regalia. Ears and mittens. We got some looks. I'll leave it at that. I was Po. (the red one) but opted not to be pictured here on anyhoodle today. See that? I'm not such an attention hog. I can share.
just thought I'd give a little verbal LOVE to J today. He's amazing. Anyone who knows us, knows that he is the comedian in this joint. He's hysterical. He's THE hardest working man I know. He's self deprecating. Completely willing to look like a fool for a laugh. He's sensitive and spiritual in private. He's adored and loved. Just ask his kids. Thanks for, well, everything babe. I love you.
you snooze you loose. picture has been removed:)
(the man has utterly no shame. That's why I love him:)





37 comments:
You know we can click on that picture of Jeff and it becomes gigantic, right?
Too bad we can't see the man jewels, maybe for once they could look gigantic too.... aw yeah, take that Jeff.
Shayne called me to look at your blog. I was scrolling down wondering why is merited a phone call. UMMMM! Now I see. Nice Jeffy boy.
You just threw that one in for good measure? I just called Kevin in to have a look-see. "He is one sexy man." I do believe I would be shot in the head if I posted a nakey nakey picture of Kevin.
okay. you can no longer click on jeff's nakey pic and see it larger than life. For those of you who already had that pleasure I have three words...
merry frickin' christmas:)
I adore his costume! He sounds like a really great catch!
Wow -- I am amazed. But thrilled to find you back so soon!
Love the pic! And you know which one I mean.
Long time reader, first time commenter. If there is one thing that will make me comment it is explicit male nudity or grown men in Teletubby gear. Well played Davis Family. Thanks for all of the laughs over the years.
Kirk and I have chatted in the past about the fact that we should hang more with Jeff and Tara, they seem like our kind of people. Clearly NOW there is no question.
I did have the opportunity to view Jeff in the large picture, and now it is my desktop background. Which will likely push those in the office who think I am closet gay right over the edge.
AB
ok my friend! Please tell me he has no clue you posted that pic and some day soon retaliation will be made in forms of who knows what but we as your readers get to take part in!!!!
Classic post!
I'm not sure if I should admit this, but I did click on it to see if I could see it bigger and now I am wondering what my problem is. I'm a little relieved that the problem was fixed by the time I sauntered in. This blog post warranted a phone call for me to have a look see as well. Nicely done woman. Now the least you could do is post a picture of you in your costume, it seems only right.
Ok are my eyes decieving me? Is that your husband NAKED in the last picture? and I thought I was pushing the envelope with my girls in diapers. WOW.
Christin
Oh my Lanta, I have never laughed so hard! Holy Schnikeys, you crack me up Tara. And your husband is awesome (even though I don't even know him). How great is he that he will wear the teletubby costume and then let you post teletubby/nude pictures of him!! You two are awesome...for real.
Sorry, that last one was me!!! :)
I didn't know he was naked. I thought it was a flesh colored tele tubby suit.
Why in the heck couldn't I have logged in sooner? I can't believe I missed the inflatable Jeff -that's what she said ;) - picture. I have to SETTLE for the mini version!! I can't believe you blogged again - so soon!! I miss Jeffrey. I miss laughing at him.... I mean with him. I sure wish you would come down for the Cynthia Lane party this year. We could use another tampon tree creation. You guys are always the party. It won't be the same. LOVE YOU ALL!!
Oh, and one more thing... (singing) "Jeff's nuts roasting on an open deck."
sorry. I can't stop giggling.
Oh my gosh...I think I peed my pants a little when I saw that picture. I think my husband would leave my out for dead or divorce me if I posted a picture like that. I know if he posted one like that of me...well lets just say everyone would vomit in disgust! You are too awesome! Life must be too fun at your house :)
Not very many people can say they have seen Jeff in all his glory, but now I can say I have seen it twice!!!! Memories!!! I too found myself clicking on it to see Jeff in a granduer state.
Sucks to be me, I logged on too late!!!!
Not a coincidence we think the same of Jeff!!! Can I tell you again so glad your back!!!
We love you guys!!!
P.S. That's one big head!!
Nothing like coming back to the blogging world with a bang!!! Ha!My husband and I are DYING over here! Randy, especially. He says, "Now he sounds like someone I could actually have fun hanging out with!!"
I was bummed I missed the Lunch again today. It just wasn't working out for us today. Hope you had fun!!
*sigh* I am going to have to change my blog address and pretend like I don't know you now. My poor, poor innocent blog readers who stumble upon your blog only to see a great white whale in the buff.
I KID Jeff. Really. You perv. :)
You said "compromising" picture of Jeff..."COMPROMISING" I quote. So I click on your blog and think the Teletubby picture is what I'm looking for! Oh no, I scroll down only to find my new neighbor in his birthday suit!! So, SO nice to meet you Jeff. Tara tells me you're a "good time"!
Oh my goodness, you just made my day!
Oh Tara, how I have missed your blog. This post just gave me a much-needed laugh. Your hub just might be as hilarious as you are. ;)
Oh, Tara. The hilarity. The humanity. You two must be the dynamic duo of comedy.
Just in case you are wondering, I for one am still laughing. The best part is the shout out your poor sister gave to you on her blog earlier in the day before this post and the poor unsuspecting victims who fell prey to your humor. Sorry, but that is hysterical.
we love you shayne:)
but i had to move your link.
Tara, Tara.
How much do I love that you posted that picture? I laughed so hard I called everyone I could think of and told them to check it out quick in case you changed your mind. Thanks for the laugh.
And this is why I'm glad to call him my brother :)
There are no words!!!
he he
Why?! Why am I here too late?!
Also, my daughter just asked me in an alarmed voice what I was looking at.
Tara, this is why I heart you.
It is done Tara, removed... for now. Just don't forget I have it. You never know.
I snoozed - no Nakey Nakey picture for me! I love you guys!
We missed the Cynthia Lane party this year too...I was going to rewrap up the tampon tree & give in memory of Jeff! Oh, we miss you guys!!
I am so mad I missed out on the nut picture too!!!
I missed the pic too! SUCK!!!
I guess I can never go on vacay again. Just hang on your every blog post.
Love the Teletubby though ;)
Stop leaving!
As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Can I have one for my wallet?
Lisa
Post a Comment