1.03.2009

Oh boy

Libby has tapped into a knew part of her personality and I'm not exactly sure I approve. But then, exhibitionism, body art, and nudity were never high on my list.









help me!

22 comments:

Emily said...

It's about stinkin' time that one of your kids gave you a run for your money... I love the Libster!

M+J=K3+E said...

WOW...never had that one-but I do have one who hasn't ate for forty eight hours. At least she's not like Rachel on Friends with her mustache drawn on with permanent marker :) Then you would have to deal with facial hair which is not easy to remove.

Alli said...

My gosh she is so cute! Chloe likes sharpies so I feel your pain!

Becca said...

Dude...I could make an entire photo album out of pics like that!!!!!

Angie said...

Hmmm... judging from your previous post I think you can safely claim she gets her exhibitionism from her dad.

Holly O. said...

I'll ask my mom how she handled it. I may or may not have a little sister who did the same thing.

Jen said...

I say if it is not on the walls or floor, you just go with it.

Sherine said...

I'm with Jen.. How does that saying go? a few weeks on the skin... a lifetime on the couch?

tiburon said...

I am also one that says let er rip as long as it isn't on furniture, clothing, carpets or walls!

Mine seem to color there and only there.

All8 said...

Ban all markers. Make 'em color with old, colored candle stubs.

In our old place we had a red sharpie mural in the bathroom, behind the door. Presently, the little girls have "markered" not only their dressers (inside AND out) but also the end of their bunkbed. Hiding the markers hasn't helped, they're akin to bloodhounds, markers and chocolate. ARGH!!!! I feel your pain.

homersimpsonrules said...

I can't stop laughing. Please tell me this happened while Jeff was watching her. Lib, thanks for making my day.

Megan Andersen said...

I can't believe that is the same little baby that you were luggin' around (in your belly) in California. Man, how time flies! I'm proud to see that Libby is coming out of the closet with what she is into at such an early age...it took me 25 years! No need to live in shame. LOL.

Heidi said...

You crack me up! I love checking in on your little blog!

Jan said...

Oh, my goodness! I have to say my first reaction was to crack up -- my next one was to hope that they were washable markers.

But if not, it will wear off eventually.

daisy said...

Maggie loves her nudity too. Of course it is probably worse when it is her big sister Kate that ends up being the body-art artist.

Kim said...

There is nothing wrong with a little body art. I'm just wondering if she is mimicking her parents ?!?

Kristin said...

and where were her parents???? Days of our lives is so much more important, right? Too cute. Love that Libster.

Kristi said...

Oh my Lanta, what a cute girl!!! That cracks me up!!

L said...

Well, at least she didn't pierce her little nibbles.

Lisa H

Melissa said...

Oh an artist...how fantastic!

Alyssa said...

I have seen this particular sort of art more than once with my three monkeys, and it's nice to know that these things don't only happen when I'm not looking...Hang in there!

Amber Baker said...

OH my FREAKIN HECK! She is cut from the same cloth as Millie. Crap. What is the deal? I totally blame Little Gym, they put stamps on every space of skin known to man.