4.08.2009

Scrubs - Musical Poop Song

I can think of no better way to usher in HUMP day.

take 2 minutes and ENJOY the crap out of this little masterpiece.

you'll thank me later.

enjoy:)

11 comments:

kg said...

After we saw this episode the answer to solve any problem at the Skog home was - Check the poo!

stepher said...

The best moment from an otherwise abysmal season. As you well know, Bret and I are big fans of the Poo song having sung it around multiple campfires. Singing about nature while in nature. It's beautiful. I love that wacky crew from Sacred Heart.

Sharla said...

I will not thank you later.

I will thank you right now.

Brilliant!

Emily said...

hee! hee!

Kim said...

What a coincidence. Our family has been having what I would like to call some GI disturbances as of late. I pulled this up on youtube just last week for my two older sons and laughed all the way through...my boys stared at me like I was a imbecile. I

Kim said...

I am not certain why I left a trailing "I" on that last comment. I apologize.

Kristin said...

there is nothing like brightening my day with a dose of deuce humor. niice. ;)

Ron said...

2-shay.

Lupe said...

Hee Hee! This deserves a cow bell!

Amber Baker said...

I loved this song! Being a nurse, I will tell you we know that those poo and bodily fluids can tell us a lot about what's goin' on inside the bod. I get excited when people poo, pass gas, and pee. I do hate cleaning poo up though--called a code brown--so I prefer it in the pot where it belongs!

Raelee said...

SOOOOOOO Funny!!! thanks for making me laugh:)