definitely the queen mother of all stupid and thoughtless acts.By the way, did you get a dog?Lisa H
I agree 100 percent. By the way, you need to blog daily. I love your writing! You need to publish a book.
Photo shoots are VERY important.
Hey lighten up, didn't you hear it was an "accident"? :)Seriously lame. What next, eh?
I guess it was just too hard to figure out photoshop.
Falls under 'what were they thinking?'
and someone somewhere was sitting there thinking.. This is going to be great!
wow, i didn't hear about it - it's been kinda a busy week. but that is just ridiculous!!! pull your heads out of your ass people!
i hate this administration, more and more every day.
Stupid isn't a strong enough word for this LAME idea!!!
Couldn't agree with you more. Freakin idiots!
You would think that they would be a little bit sensitive & at least call the Mayor of New York! Dumb people.
I love your writing! You need to publish a book...--ReeneeGet the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment
13 comments:
definitely the queen mother of all stupid and thoughtless acts.
By the way, did you get a dog?
Lisa H
I agree 100 percent. By the way, you need to blog daily. I love your writing! You need to publish a book.
Photo shoots are VERY important.
Hey lighten up, didn't you hear it was an "accident"? :)
Seriously lame. What next, eh?
I guess it was just too hard to figure out photoshop.
Falls under 'what were they thinking?'
and someone somewhere was sitting there thinking.. This is going to be great!
wow, i didn't hear about it - it's been kinda a busy week. but that is just ridiculous!!! pull your heads out of your ass people!
i hate this administration, more and more every day.
Stupid isn't a strong enough word for this LAME idea!!!
Couldn't agree with you more.
Freakin idiots!
You would think that they would be a little bit sensitive & at least call the Mayor of New York! Dumb people.
I love your writing! You need to publish a book...
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment