every GLEE clip i see makes me even MORE interested. it will hold a temporary spot on the DVR until it passes closer scrutiny. check it out. (bonus...the teacher is FINE...seriously)
I just saw this preview the other day and am excited for it as well. Hopefully I will actually watch it and not just record it, which is the way things have been going for me lately!
amen! I need to set my Tivo. Every time I see this advertised, I tell Ty we need to record it. I dig the female coach actress - - everything I see her in is awesome (i.e. Christopher Guest stuff, right?!)
Yes, this has been set for recording for awhile now!! Of course everytime I see it I think of you my musically talented friend. (Voice of an angel, burping abilities of a drunken sailor)
Seriously, I think I had it on auto loop the whole day. You can download it from itunes for free-I forgot to set the DVR. I LOVED it. Srsly, who can't resist--"Don't Stop Believn'" Can't wait till fall...it was awesome.
Amen, sista! I am excited to check it out. I hope its a good one.
Awww, I have missed your blog and I love catching up with you. Lovin your new coffee table--the story of Libby cracked me up! You are one hee-larious gal.
13 comments:
I just saw this preview the other day and am excited for it as well. Hopefully I will actually watch it and not just record it, which is the way things have been going for me lately!
I know! I'm all a-tingle, and the DVR is set...
agree
agree
agree
same here friend! I have a glee club nerd deep inside of me!
I hope it is good. I giggle every time I see a preview.
Just finished weeping over/being charmed silly by The Guernsey Literary and P.P.P.S.. Delightful. Didn't want it to end. I owe you!
Oh let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
amen! I need to set my Tivo. Every time I see this advertised, I tell Ty we need to record it. I dig the female coach actress - - everything I see her in is awesome (i.e. Christopher Guest stuff, right?!)
Yes, this has been set for recording for awhile now!! Of course everytime I see it I think of you my musically talented friend. (Voice of an angel, burping abilities of a drunken sailor)
I've never heard of it before. Where have I been? It looks good - but I'm confused...is it a movie? Is it a TV show?...
PS - Jeff showed me your blog. Hope you don't mind - I love blogs.
Amber
Seriously, I think I had it on auto loop the whole day. You can download it from itunes for free-I forgot to set the DVR. I LOVED it. Srsly, who can't resist--"Don't Stop Believn'" Can't wait till fall...it was awesome.
Amen, sista! I am excited to check it out. I hope its a good one.
Awww, I have missed your blog and I love catching up with you. Lovin your new coffee table--the story of Libby cracked me up! You are one hee-larious gal.
Thanks for sharing !!!!
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment