6.02.2009

Let's get re-acquainted

Good afternoon ladies and gents!! It's truly sublime to be back with you at this juncture. I will attempt to play catch up via a bit of COLLAGE MAGIC. This is sure to blow your mind.

Photobucket
* Mothers Day wonderfulness
*Grace's first talent show. She sang Raindrops and Roses and she brought the HOUSE DOWN. And by "brought the house down" I mean "was scared spitless...didn't dare to move a fraction of an inch".. SHE WAS AWESOME:) GOOD JOB LU! SOOOO proud of you:)
*Piano recital-both kids were FANTASTIC. So was I...but then, level one primer material was always my strength.
*Family movie night. (Paul Blart-MALL COP did have a certain appeal. Jeff thought it was the most lamespice thing he's ever seen, but perhaps he is too highbrow for the common man.)

Photobucket
*Easter
*Will's birthday

Photobucket
*Pib and Lu getting their Picasso on.


WOW! that was FASCINATING, no?

What else...
*FUN biking adventure to Subway in the hail/rain/wind. Lu is still not convinced it was "FUN", but it was an adventure.
*Frying myself up LOBSTER STYLE every Saturday at the kid's soccer games. Can you say FARMER TAN? it's wicked.
*All FOUR of us speaking in church two weeks ago. We were so good it's probably time to go pro.
*Kicking our yard into shape. Looks GOOOOOOOOD.
*Planted pots-o-plenty. It brings me an unhealthy amount of pleasure.
*Planted the very lst D family garden. And if 5 plants constitutes a garden then by all means I'm a freaking farmer.

HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!!!

21 comments:

Christin said...

Love the diaper shots. My babies are living in diapers this summer. Makes it easy on the ol' budget.

Christin

Holly O. said...

Dude. Libby looks so old! It all looks grand.

carey said...

Tara, I have missed you. Please consider stopping this gardening business and blog more...geesh.
BTW, I'm 100% in favor of betrothment (sp?) of our youngest children. ;)

Rusti said...

I wish I could use words like pleasure or good when talking about my "garden". But no, I cannot.

Love the collages. I love Libby's hair framing her cute cheeks and cover her eye. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back!!!

Jan said...

Oh, LOVE the updates! Your family is beautiful!

Jen said...

I may need a collage tutorial. And I would say more than 1 plant is a garden. I don't have one.

Melissa E Photography said...

Love it. All of it! I miss you and those kids. (And it's about freaking time you updated!)

Sherine said...

Dang gardens.. they are turning up everywhere these days. Except of course in my own yard. Love the colllages.

Mary said...

When did Libby get so much hair!

I freakin LOVE pots. That's pretty much all I have. My rose garden is kicking my butt, and may get a cement job one of these years. (Big gasp from all my neighbors... chill people.)

All8 said...

Well, Howdy to you too, Farmer-Chic. (giggle) Very busy life you have there. Good to "see" you back.

Kim said...

I get so excited when I see you have a new blog entry. And yes, you did blow my mind with your collages.

Sharla said...

I LOVE when you're back. Keep being back, 'k? Also, your clan is too pretty.

Kristin said...

didn't you have a kick *a trip to the promised land to blog in there too?? Hmm..

good to see you are back - no commenting on how I haven't posted - k

Megan Andersen said...

Sexiest damn farmer I ever did see! Tan & all!!

Alli said...

You seriously are such a great writer I wish you would post daily!! By the way you have the cutest kids ever! Please blog more, I check your blog daily!! We are thinking about a girls weekend trip here in Cali. Sometime in August. Are you in?

Melissa said...

Love seeing the updated pics of the kiddies...so cute!

Heidi said...

Tara - I freakin' love your blog - please, please, please post more often!

Becca said...

you kill me! Love the fam and the updates!

Jill said...

Tara, Shelley says you know someone that does preschool in your old S.J. ward/area. Do you mind emailing me info. jillmjohnson@msn.com

THanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the fam and the updates!!!!!really fantastic & thanks...

--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems