I snapped this video the other night while the Mr. was goofing off with the Pibbs after paying some bills in the office. Now while the video is adorable and precious and heartwarming and all that jazz, the best part truly came after I ceased filming. When Jeff picked her up to go get her jammies on, she'd left a little nightcap for him. That's right, poo. Libby poo-ed. All over the paid bills. Way to stick it to the man libb!
And THAT, well, THAT I want to go down in D family history.
I think I'll use that as an excuse when I forget to pay a bill... "I couldn't see through all the poop! It's my kids fault! What was I supposed to do?"
Oh I bet Big J was so excited for the nice little surprise left for him! Knowing that info made me feel a bit sorry for the sucker during the clip--but her laugh is sure priceless!! So it was probably worth a little bit of doo-doo!!!
13 comments:
Well poo poo pee doo.. that's how I feel about bills to. She's way beyond her years tara..
I agree with her take on the bills -- maybe that's how I should send them in. Covered in poo. Love it.
That is just too funny! I love her laugh!
Way to go Libby!
She has the cutest laugh! That was hilarious...
I feel the same way about bills!
you are killing me... I miss that pibbs. She is looking so big! Cute. Cute. Too bad you stopped recording... priceless.
Awe...she is a cutie. Can she come poop on my bills?
Oh my word, her laugh is SO CUTE!!!
Love that laugh! She's got quite the sense of humor! lol
Hilarious! I love it. Her laugh is fantastic.
I think I'll use that as an excuse when I forget to pay a bill... "I couldn't see through all the poop! It's my kids fault! What was I supposed to do?"
Oh I bet Big J was so excited for the nice little surprise left for him! Knowing that info made me feel a bit sorry for the sucker during the clip--but her laugh is sure priceless!! So it was probably worth a little bit of doo-doo!!!
Was miss thang going commando on the desk or was this the result of a faulty diaper/undies?
Lisa H
I love your blogs & keep visiting your blogs often....
thanks for your post!!!
--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment