HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If you know Jeff, you know just how much there is to appreciate about this man.
I love you babe.
And just to prove my adoration I will NOT spoil this lovely tribute to him with a naked cruise/teletubbie/speedo picture. Besides, if you REALLY know Jeff, you've already seen enough of him in his infamous speedo to last a lifetime.
I love you THAT much.
And more.
If you see the birthday boy soon make sure you give him giant hug and a kiss on the cheek (either "cheek" will do). He really loves people invading his personal space:).
HAPPY 35th babe! Hope the next 35 are equally as fulfilling and entertaining as the the first 35.
I love you.





6 comments:
What a sweet tribute to the man on his birthday!
Happy Birthday Mr Tara.
I am more than positive she went all out for you!
Anyone who makes Tara that happy is a-ok in my book. Happy Birthday Jeff!
Look how cute you guys are! Give him a bum squeeze for me.
Have a Happy day Jeff!!
Tara... did I read on one of your facebook comments that he was 28? Am I losing it? I was really impressed that you would be such a cradle robber:) 35 is good too. And I greatfully accepted your push to stop cholera which made my head hurt to read it. On to the help:)
AAACCKK!!!! How did I forget jeffrey's b-day? Hope you guys did something fun. Give him a big ole' smootch and squeeze for me, then make him some fabulous treat, put a big-a bow on it, leave it on the porch and doorbell ditch. It will be just like old times. Happy Birthday Jeff!
Post a Comment