Two enthusiastic THUMBS WAY UP!
It is completely deserving of the FIVE gold shiny stars ***** I gave it on GOODREADS.
I actually put off finishing because I did NOT want it to end. EVER.
It's one of those, or at least it was for me.

I believe that sums it up.
*available at Costco, naturally. Barnes & Noble will bend you over and ROB YOU...which is of course where I purchased my copy*





10 comments:
So glad it's a good one - I have it on reserve at the library and will have it in my hot little hands soon!!
My mom kept raving about this book as she read it. I can't wait to get to this one.
Just finished this last week and loved it as well.
Oh boy do I have to get out of my reading slump.. I've been stuck on "love in the time of cholera" for weeks now. enough.
I really can't wait to read this now. Sweet.
Republican cookies... my dear friend Shelley (who is quite left) loves this recipe of mine...until she learned that it was Barbara Bush's.) She can't even say the name so she renamed them but can't say it w/o cringing. I love the idea of them being old & dry though -- that gave me a much needed giggle.
Glad you are back - - how I've missed your posts, Tara. ;)
Look at me leaving you a much deserved "comment"!! :)
I'm still thinking about your blogging challenge, but with all the reading assignments you're giving me I'm not sure I've got time!
And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!!!!
My favorite blogging friend,
I needed a good read...
after snoring myself through The Time Traveler's Wife, I was happy to see something you recommend.
I'll let you know...
WELCOME TO THE CLUB. GLAD YOU GUYS ALL ENJOYED IT!!
Oooh, woman I will have to chiggity check this out. Thanks for recommending it.
Post a Comment