
*random photo for a random post*
*Be careful whilst typing "titbits". This here blog became X-rated quicker than you can shout POLE!!
*I'm on the hunt for the worlds most perfect bra.
I understand that the feat of engineering I'm expecting it to undertake is mind blowing, but I pray there exists some wondrous combination of hooks and industrial fabric that is up to the task.
*My mouth tastes like old cheese. (because I ate a piece of cheese 20 minutes ago, not because I'm disgusting (mostly).
*I've enjoyed not having to prepare a lesson for YW for the past 3 weeks FAR. TOO. MUCH.
*I wept the day I had to pull out my crusty frozen grape tomato plant. That day was Saturday and it sucked. ( a word I reserve only for extreme situations...that's how verclempt I am).
*I am happy that I had the good sense to NOT PURCHASE a few items of clothing last week that I thought made me look like a desperate 34 yr. old woman trying in vain to grasp the lasts strands of her fading youth.
*I can't decide whether I really HATE leggings on grown women or really LIKE leggings on grown women.
* I do know that I am in love with skinny jeans.
*I'm P.O.'ed that Zupas forgot my bread and strawberries TWICE in the last month. TWICE. It's got me all worked up. REAL BAD.
*I can't decide what to do with MY HAIR. Bangs? No bangs? Color? I hate decisions. I cheated on my hair girl and I'm afraid I may need to cheat again. I feel so dirty. Mostly because of the cheese taste in my mouth.
*I created an etsy account and purchased something today. For the first time. EVER. That probably only makes me half-female.
*David Letterman is a tool. And a loser. My adoration has officially faded and died.
* Sue's "Dear Journal" segment on GLEE last week was the best piece of comedy I'VE seen on T.V. in FOR-EV-ER. I actually paused it to write down a few gut-busting lines while catching up last night.
"Scab-eating-mouth-breathers"? Seriously? Well done Glee insult writers. I'm envious of your talent.
*be careful typing "gut-busting". (but-gusting?...seriously?)
good day!
*Be careful whilst typing "titbits". This here blog became X-rated quicker than you can shout POLE!!
*I'm on the hunt for the worlds most perfect bra.
I understand that the feat of engineering I'm expecting it to undertake is mind blowing, but I pray there exists some wondrous combination of hooks and industrial fabric that is up to the task.
*My mouth tastes like old cheese. (because I ate a piece of cheese 20 minutes ago, not because I'm disgusting (mostly).
*I've enjoyed not having to prepare a lesson for YW for the past 3 weeks FAR. TOO. MUCH.
*I wept the day I had to pull out my crusty frozen grape tomato plant. That day was Saturday and it sucked. ( a word I reserve only for extreme situations...that's how verclempt I am).
*I am happy that I had the good sense to NOT PURCHASE a few items of clothing last week that I thought made me look like a desperate 34 yr. old woman trying in vain to grasp the lasts strands of her fading youth.
*I can't decide whether I really HATE leggings on grown women or really LIKE leggings on grown women.
* I do know that I am in love with skinny jeans.
*I'm P.O.'ed that Zupas forgot my bread and strawberries TWICE in the last month. TWICE. It's got me all worked up. REAL BAD.
*I can't decide what to do with MY HAIR. Bangs? No bangs? Color? I hate decisions. I cheated on my hair girl and I'm afraid I may need to cheat again. I feel so dirty. Mostly because of the cheese taste in my mouth.
*I created an etsy account and purchased something today. For the first time. EVER. That probably only makes me half-female.
*David Letterman is a tool. And a loser. My adoration has officially faded and died.
* Sue's "Dear Journal" segment on GLEE last week was the best piece of comedy I'VE seen on T.V. in FOR-EV-ER. I actually paused it to write down a few gut-busting lines while catching up last night.
"Scab-eating-mouth-breathers"? Seriously? Well done Glee insult writers. I'm envious of your talent.
*be careful typing "gut-busting". (but-gusting?...seriously?)
good day!





17 comments:
funny, i just did a sorta random post on my blog. and then this gem popped up in my google reader. i've got a few responses:
disappointed in dave. still find him funny.
you like skinny jeans cause you're skinny.
momma no likey leggings.
naughty zupas. i'm willing to forgive.
i've never bought anything on etsy. might not ever.
mouthwash, honey. it works miracles.
I thought I was anti-leggings until I saw a fabulous looking pregnant (pregnant!) lady wearing them in church on Sunday. Now I'm just confused. If anyone can pull them off, you can!
Love this post. Totally reminds me of the many reasons why I love you.... tit-bits and all. When you find the perfect bra, pass on the info. I am in search as well. I haven't found one yet that includes a crane and has the ability to make my stomach look smaller and my arse perkier... freakin' lost cause. Call me a plastic surgeon and let's make it a girls weekend. kisses.
So many comments. Where do I start?
Always looking for a good bra. It is just not fair and quite sad what happens to our girls. I think I used to be perky. (I guess that is the difference between a size A and DDD. Hmm.)
I just had this exact same conversation with myself last week when I was out shopping. Cannot decide what I think about leggings on grown women.
I do not even know what etsy is? Does that make me really old?
Loving Glee. You are the genius in the family. I totally did not think to pause on the dear journal. Now, I am going to go back and rewatch.
I still have not seen one episode of Glee! When and what station is it on? I must see what all the rave is about!
leggings on women? where in the hell have I been? I haven't witnessed such horror since I myself wore them many a moon ago with HUGE sweaters over them that read PARK CITY. I was HOT by the way!
Oh so help me and my thighs if I decide to follow this fad.......
and double oh so help me and my chest after this baby. would love to know what engineer you hire to fix the impossible!
I personally like leggings. NOT ON ME, but on people like you. The shoes make it or break the outfit for me, though. And I still can't believe this is the first official purchase on etsy. What a crime!
How I love this post, Tara.
LEGGINGS: I've seen them work and I've seen them SO NOT work....it's a battle and I'm also undecided.
SKINNY JEANS: would LOVE them if I could fit my CALF in a pair. I'm sure you look fab in them.
BANGS: Go for it!
Just cut bangs myself...totally filled that void. And just out of curiosity I had to type "titbits". Yes, you know what I saw!
Dave is an asshat.
Is it sad to tell you that I get my bras at Costco!? Although to be fair - I am practically concave. It is mostly just padding...
Wait a second, who's dog is that?
Great post!! How am I behind on reading your posts? I realized I wasn't a follower and now I am so I will never miss another post! Classic post.....do you care if I post about you on my blog?
I miss you and need a play date!
You crack me up. I love Glee too. I've also offically converted my straight laced husband and my neighbors who stopped DVR'ing after the "Push-It" number. Which I found far to funny. If you find that bra, please send one my way. I'm with you on the whole 34 y/o holding on to shards of youth. I think this every time I walk into Hollister, A&F, and American Eagle. Their stuff is awesomespice, but I just don't think I can pull of the same clothes as my 11 y/o.
I can see why Alli (my niece) loves you! I should stalk you more often just to have a good laugh!
Well done my friend. Well done. love you and miss your cheesy rot mouth T Bone!
Sue is my new favorite as well. Everything about her.
Glee is my guilty pleasure. I love that I can put the kiddo to bed and actually feel like a legitimate grown-up while I'm watching it.
Post a Comment