An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance. We are only as old as we feel, it's all attitude. Enjoy! They certainly do.
My personal favorite part? When the cute little old grandma beav stumbles a bit, and the old grandpa beav pauses, turns around to make sure she is dandy before hittin' the keys again.
IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
FINALLY! I don't know which I love more.. the clip, or the fact that you are back to your old blogging self.
It's about damn time!!!
TARA! You blogged! I am a happy girl.
Although, a little perturbed that now I have to enroll myself and the mister in piano lessons so that we can be this adorable one day. Love it!
It's about freakin' time!!!
the only thing Trav and I can do together is pass gass!
Post a Comment