On the left we have half a banana. A delicious, yet nutritious mid-morning car snack for Libbs.
On the right we have brownies. The CRUST (naturally) from the entire side of a 9x11 pan. The go-to choice for Libby's glutenous mother.
I was on the phone with my sister as I realized the depth of my disgusting nature, and I was compelled to snap a picture.
I have a weakness for baked goods.
Any and all baked goods.
If it has sugar, leavening agents, and you bake it, I will consume it.
He named him Phillip.
He TRIED to pull a quick one on me INSISTED that other kids had brought not one, but TWO fish in for their project. The lady at PETCO thwarted his plans by asking us if we were planning to house his little finned friends in separate accommodations. Beta fish are japanese fighting fish and they WILL rip each other's fins off and MURDER EACH OTHER IN A DESPERATE ACT OF DOMINATION IF LEFT TO CO-INHABIT THE SAME WATERS.
Nice try Will.
I admire your gutsyness.
And punish the slyness.
(in Will's defense, he SWEARS the other kids brought goldfish...who are a free-loving sort of water dweller, not RIP YOUR FINS OFF -BETA fish, but I'm still undecided).





16 comments:
Umm.. whatever table cloth, table runner, quilt thingy your glutinous dessert is place upon... I want it!
MAN I miss you.
Chloe had a beta fish that lived for one and a half years. I asked her one day if we could release her fish into the ocean and she started crying. Then two days later the thing died! I felt terrible!
At first glance that looked like a cup of coffee. I'm glad to know "your problem" is just a cup of brownies. :)
I have a half a pan of uneaten brownies on my counter. Come and get 'em.
Don't you just love brownies when they're hot and can't keep themselves together so you have to eat all of the pieces as they fall apart because you didn't allow them to cool long enough when you started to shovel them out of the pan? Yeah, me too, with vanilla ice cream. A marvelous chocolaty, melty concoction. Mmmmmm......
I dump chocolate chips in the peanut butter and go to town with a spoon!
I am eating a apple fritter as I read this...I loved baked goods too. Well, I guess apple fritters are fried, but you get the idea!
Are you going to be the one cleaning out the fish tank?
I agree with Melissa - - I'm digging that place mat/ table runner (not to mention the brownies that sit on it). I think Will and Liam would get along fabulously, btw. I've missed your blog, woman!
For some strange reason, I love the use of "leavening agents." And I too love brownies. And beta fish. Phineas has been kicking it at our house for almost a year. And let me be completely honest here, sometimes a week goes by when I realize I haven't fed that darn thing. Get the beta first aid drops at petco and you are golden.
I see nothing wrong with that picture at all. In fact, it looks like a page out of the parenting manual I have been religiously following since day one.
Remember when you used to blog? Yeah, good times.
Are you alive, sister?
Oh sista, I hear ya...I have one narly sweet tooth myself! And portion control...what's that??
Dear Tara, I miss your blog. That's all. Carey
Hey, you know what your basic problem is now? Not blogging. Please remedy.
Blog Tara, blog. I need to giggle!
Freak dude, I love you and your blog...now I know I said this earlier already, but it begs to be repeated. Bless your heart, Tara. And can I say I still love you even if it has been ages? Whats a few months between old blogging pals, right? :) xoxo
Post a Comment