I knew NOTHING about this book before I turned the first page. I did not want it to end. I am in love with these characters. It was enjoyable on EVERY LEVEL. It's delightfully witty. Charming, even. Touching, unexpected, insightful...name your adjective. I'll tell you nothing about it other than it now resides SOLIDLY in my top 5. Forever. Trust me. I'm doing you a solid. Don't wait at the library (I was number 187!) so I finally bought it myself and will re-read and re-read this little piece of literary bliss.
Buy it here.thankyou Kristi and Daisy for the recommendation. I owe you.





13 comments:
Yep, definitely Top 5! I totally agree.
i trust your taste so much that i'm writing it down and will be picking it up this week. it might just be the only book i read this year, at the rate i'm going! :) thanks for the recommendation!
I'm always looking for a good read. Thanks. I will try and get it soon :) I know you have great taste!
Thank you. On that endorsement, I can't wait to read it.
wierd. i just commented... wtf.
i'm excited to read this! i'm going to get it right away (after i finish edgar sawtelle, which i also highly recommend!!!)
Barnes and Noble here I come!
sweet. Thanks for the tip, Tara. I need a kick butt book pronto. I'm off to purchase!
I wish I would've read this last night before I went to Barnes and Noble...had to get a bk for the trip home. Dang Nab It...oh well, I'll get it when I return. Thanks for the tip!
BTW...I just finished Whistling in the Dark, I did love it:)
done. I mean... going to do it.. not have done it. Read it that is. soon. thx.
I saw it at the library. Maybe I'll go back today and pick it up. I need something fun and uplifting but not overly so or stodgy.
Today. I am picking this up TODAY.
Look at the power you have over people. I only hope you continue to use it for good.... :)
I am so excited to read this. A cousin of mine posted about it on her blog a few days ago, and love LOVED it.
Can I borrow yours?
Post a Comment