2.25.2009

pibbs

My life at this juncture is pretty repetitive. I suppose most parents of a toddler would agree.
She's messy.
She's curious.
She LOVES"Geowge" (curious george-the tv show).
She ADORES books books and books.
She LOVES to hear herself sing.
She loves twinkle twinkle and the ABC's
She thinks bubbles are heaven sent.
She's a MONSTER when tired.
She's bossy.
She loves chocwhat (chocolate) and shredded cheese.
She's always constipated (see above:).
She's a flirt and a tease.
She loves to "play" the "pwaaana" (piano) and Will's harmonica. (eww)
She loves to play "howsie" and yell "yee-ha".
She just started saying "jus kiddin'" and we laugh everytime.
She thinks everything is "scawwwy" (scary).
She sets the tone for the entire household. Ornery Libby=ornery house.
She insists on wearing a "hat" in the shower (shower cap...she DOES have impeccable taste:).
She still loves coloring. Especially on her person.
She orders me away from the computer so she can have a go.

Photobucket





Two year olds are bipolar. Of that I am quite certain.

She's had her first official time in the "corner" (see pics below) and LOVED every minute of it.

crap.

Photobucket

I don't recall life with a two yr. old very cleary from the last 2 rodeos- it's just been too long.

But we love our little pibbs, pibby, dibby, dibbs, libbs...Libby.

* I do realize there are a few extraneous pictures of G-lu but Satan himself could not force me to re-do that collage...so...be a lamb and suck it, won't you? :)*

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone not love that little cutie?

Mom

daisy said...

So cute! Shayne and I have commented a lot how cute and how much fun Maggie is too. Maybe it's the last baby thing.

Unknown said...

That has ALWAYS been my favorite age! She's darling. Can and can't wait for paige to get there.

p.s. Remember when you thought for a second that I could sew, and you questioned our friendship?...I've been meaning to remind you of the day my family came home and told me you sing like a princess. (And you really can.) Hmmm.

Allison said...

Loving pibbs....it is justly so that you guys finally get one that doesn't always obey...welcome to the life of misbehavin'!! You forget your other angels never did such things, loving that you finally got one that isn't afraid of you...how does it feel?????

But she is stinkin' cute so you will find yourself laughing more than you will find yourself upset at such a cute face!!!

Becca said...

sweet Libby!Whats not to love!That age is too fun! So fun to get together today!!!

Sherine said...

Twooo.. I love two. If I ever got to re live a year in my life it might just be two. You are already sterotyped as 'terrible' so why not live it up. It's not like anyone can really get mad at you.. you're two. Bossy one minute.. peaches and cream the next. No clothes or 10 layers of clothes. A plastic bendy straw can be just as exciting as a new tricycle when your two. Every day is a party - and all just for you. Yes.. I love two. You go libby.

100 Percent Cottam said...

sooo cute, tara! ah, the 2's are fun, aren't they??

Jan said...

LOVED the pictures -- I think 2 year old are amazingly fun.

And your kids are beautiful.

Holly O. said...

I like how you are going super artsy with the close up of her feet. She is a doll! I can't believe it has been three years since Grace announced you were pregnant. Ahhh, time flies.

Melissa E Photography said...

Check out the pics! How I envy the lighting in your house. Good work, sis. I am loving that Pibbs is saying Just kidding. HAHA! I love that little girl!

Emily said...

Sah-WEEEEET computer chair, lady! My Mom would approve! :)
I love that Libs is clothes-less in half of those pictures. That's the way I do toddlers too!

Sharla said...

2 year olds with bobs are cuter than kittens. That corner picture melts my heart!

Mary said...

What an absolute doll! I forgot how difficult two year olds can be. Either that or Jackson is WAY harder that Hannah ever thought to be!

carey said...

Toddlers ARE bipolar! So true. I hope you enjoy every bit of her...I miss my boys being so little once in a while. BTW, glad you survived the smoke incident below - eeks!

Melissa said...

Love her standing in the corner...way to be the enforcer!!!! She is soooo cute, I only wish I still didn't scare her!

Amber Baker said...

Yeah, I pretty much echo all that jazz. I think I'm just old and tired, and my youngest is going to have her way with me. Watch out mommy! Yours is freakin' adorable!

tiburon said...

She is a cutie patootie for sure.

You should keep her.