These two are funny. and BORED. I think their vocals are just as entertaining as the "choreography".
I have met that man. No joke. Chicago news at its finest.
One word. Hysterical.
I'm going to make my kids learn that routine for the station breaks during next general conference.
That made me laugh out loud.I don't do that often.
hahahahahaha!
Here's what we talked about at church on Sunday- "It's not what you do while everybody is watching, but what you do when nobody's watching that counts." Ha!
Never fail.... leave it to you to find the most RANDOM bit of video ever posted on you tube. Too funny.
That's what I would do.
Oh my, that is hilarious! And it's even funnier, that I used to watch that WGN 9, when we were in grad school!!
Seriously?!
That would seriously take me forever to memorize something like that. SOOOO funny!
ha! I just sent this to my good friend & local news anchor. ;)
That takes some serious talent! That skit would take me years to get down & then some!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I have met that man. No joke. Chicago news at its finest.
One word. Hysterical.
I'm going to make my kids learn that routine for the station breaks during next general conference.
That made me laugh out loud.
I don't do that often.
hahahahahaha!
Here's what we talked about at church on Sunday- "It's not what you do while everybody is watching, but what you do when nobody's watching that counts."
Ha!
Never fail.... leave it to you to find the most RANDOM bit of video ever posted on you tube. Too funny.
That's what I would do.
Oh my, that is hilarious! And it's even funnier, that I used to watch that WGN 9, when we were in grad school!!
Seriously?!
That would seriously take me forever to memorize something like that. SOOOO funny!
ha! I just sent this to my good friend & local news anchor. ;)
That takes some serious talent! That skit would take me years to get down & then some!!
Post a Comment