Your mother was right...
Hmm.. the part about stretch marks got cut out. I still believe her though.
Favorite thing of the day, lovely lady!
love love love this, Tara!!!
Hey, did you get an invite to my blog? slsparks22atmsn.com
Thanks for that! Just what PMSy Tib needed today :)
Well shoot, that was lovely. "I believe when you love someone she becomes beautiful." or whatever that line was exactly, is my favorite.
K, check out this blog www.lanceandamanda.blogspot.comThis is the girl in my ward that grew up with Adam from American Idol...he looks totally different.Oh and thanks for the lovely post!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hmm.. the part about stretch marks got cut out. I still believe her though.
Favorite thing of the day, lovely lady!
love love love this, Tara!!!
Hey, did you get an invite to my blog? slsparks22atmsn.com
Thanks for that! Just what PMSy Tib needed today :)
Well shoot, that was lovely. "I believe when you love someone she becomes beautiful." or whatever that line was exactly, is my favorite.
K, check out this blog www.lanceandamanda.blogspot.com
This is the girl in my ward that grew up with Adam from American Idol...he looks totally different.
Oh and thanks for the lovely post!
Post a Comment