Holy Shitake Mushrooms! I'm not sure which I laughed harder at...this or the actual movie. Edward with a Pee Wee Herman voice makes it so much better. That is a classic. Now you need to post "The Shining" trailer remake.
My niece, Heidi, called her mom, who called me to tell me to come to your blog to watch this. I can't decide if I like this one or your poop song the best. They are both hilarious!
11 comments:
I just got Kevin some AXE!
Wait one second...did you say HUMMPY?!?!
LOVE. IT. :)
let me be perfectly clear holly...
that was the title already in use on youtube...i did not alter it in anyway. truly:) shocking...but true.
my voice.. my voice invites you in.
Hilarious.
"As if you could outdance me!" Ha ha!
Holy Shitake Mushrooms! I'm not sure which I laughed harder at...this or the actual movie. Edward with a Pee Wee Herman voice makes it so much better. That is a classic. Now you need to post "The Shining" trailer remake.
"Why would you think I was a gay?!" lol Loved it!
I LOVED it. I was laughing so hard I had some leakage is places I didn't want to!!
I have not read the books nor seen the movie, but I still enjoyed this little gem. Thanks for the laugh.
My niece, Heidi, called her mom, who called me to tell me to come to your blog to watch this. I can't decide if I like this one or your poop song the best. They are both hilarious!
Post a Comment