What HAS the D family been DOING all of this time? Well, pretty much the same shiz we we've always been doing. Eating food. Lazing around. Making fun of each other...only we've been doing it...ON WATER!! That's right. We bought a boat. A BOAT I SAY!
This I can tell you for certain. If you want to feel every single year of your 34 years buy a boat. And then ski/tube/knee board/wake board with the wild abandon of youth. I trust you"ll not be able to relieve yourself comfortably when nature calls for 3 days. Minimum.

We are having a freaking BLAST. It's officially kicking our butts, but I'm not opposed to a little healthy butt kicking for a good cause.
Now that the kids are back in school and Libby has learned to not graffiti any and all surfaces when left unattended temporarily, I hope my blogging mojo will stick around for awhile! I do miss it.
By the by...CATCHING FIRE (from my post below) is tremendous, if not ANNOYING. The ending barely constitutes an ENDING. The cliffhanger is unREAL!!. I may have liked #2 even a TEEENSY bit better than #1. March on out and get both books in this series and have yourself a fabulous reading binge.





12 comments:
Sooooo have to agree with you about Catching Fire. What the what? How can she do that to us. So fun to read. Boat life treats you all very well. Thanks for the update.
So I'm pretty sure that next summer (assuming that she isn't with child for the first summer in 3 years) Wheels is going to be parked outside your house every morning just in case you happen to go boating. You have been warned.
You STILL haven't told me what you named her. I'll forgive you for now since you posted pics of the kids. Give them a squeeze on the bum for me. :)
Glorious!! All of it.
I daresay, are we reading blogs at the same time? I just got a comment from you too!
Miss Tara... I swear by boats -- they are by far the best family investment of all time. (in my humble opinion) From young to old.. everyone has a good time. Next best thing to living by a beach:)
I am so excited you *MAY* be back in blog mode. I need more frequent infusions of Tara.
And, on your recommendation I picked up Hunger Games at Costco last time I went.
Love the cute pictures of the kids. (You are Jeff aren't bad either!)
I'm not gonna lie. When I saw the pictures of the boat...I got choked up a little.
Don't play with my heart like this, Tara. If you say you're back, you had darn well better be back.
The boat pictures almost make me wish I enjoyed fun things!
And I've started on Hunger Games. You should just tell me to do random things to test exactly how much power you hold over me.
Oh I LOVE me some boat!!! Good for you guys! I could live on one!
Looks like sooo much fun!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!! I'm glad to see you're blogging again.
Just finished Catching Fire. WHEN DOES THE NEXT BOOK COME OUT?!
Post a Comment