Finding a LOOONG anticipated sequel calling my name!!! It hadn't even been put on the shelf yet and you better believe I SNATCHED it up and hid it under my strawberries next to the frozen Kirkland chicken and paper towels just in case it isn't kosher to take things off the cart.

RUN over to your favorite bulk warehouse COSCTO and do yourself a solid by picking up this diddy for less than 10 BUCKS! (seriously). If I were you I'd also get some miralax and a churro, but that's probably just me.
*If this books STINKS don't blame me. I'm basing my pre-reading recommendation solidly on how kick-A the first book was. *





14 comments:
It's about freakin' time you updated! Seriously, that was way too long!
I am reading "The Hiding Place" and loving it. Thanks for the recommendation!
I didn't read the first one...
Where the crap have you been!?
I LOVED the first book. I didn't think it was out for another week or two. Now I want to go to Costco instead of back to school night.
i agree with you - it has got to rock, after the first one. thanks for reminding me, too. we made a trip to the costcos tonight & got both books for the price of one [almost] hardcover!!!
LOVE THESE BOOKS!
Mine has been secured as well.
And for the record, I am not booting people I ACTUALLY KNOW. Just the millions of fluff blogs I have subscribed to over the last couple of years. You, my dear, will never get the delete.
(PS-I deleted the last comment. I realized after I posted it potentially could be misinterpreted by your fine blog readers. That was not a direct hit, I promise!!!)
Loved the first book too. I neglected my kids for a solid day because I couldn't put the stinkin' thing down. By the way what in the HECK is miralax?
Christin
Welcome Back..but this leaves me longing for MORE...get busy!!!
You've peaked my interest...is this a book even I would like???
You never steer me wrong on the books, lady, so I'm clearly going to need to read these.
Also, I was thinking just the other day how, in my mind, you are the love child of Kristin Chenoweth and Tina Fey. How right am I?
this is it?
this is your comeback from a 2 month hiatus?
lame.
i need more.
I am still need to read the first one!
Thank god for Costco!
must. see. pics. of. children.
Loved the first one! Just finished the second.... LOVED IT!!! Maybe even more. It was just so cool! The only thing I didn't like was that she stopped it right when it was of course, getting good and we now have to wait who knows how long until she gets the third stupid book out.
Post a Comment