1.13.2009

FYI...

...if the ONLY uploads you have to photobucket proudly portray naked kids and their body art, or your gloriously happily-naked, smiling hubby in Cabo, (or both!) they will FLAG your account and FLAG YOU HARD.


oh, and remove your photos and leave this little reprimand in their place.

you best believe I spent the better part of today uploading rainbows, unicorns, and kittens to photobucket, lest the perve police come a'knocking.

consider yourself warned.

21 comments:

Jen said...

You should have added in naked jeff and teletubby to go along with the naked child. That would have really freaked them out.

Hannah said...

hahaha! I will keep that in mind...

Jen said...

I guess if I could read you have already uploaded naked husband. I should've known you would have already thought of that.

M+J=K3+E said...

Dang photobucket for being such party poopers. Some people just know how to ruin all the fun!

Holly O. said...

You are a dirty girl.

Christin said...

Oh that sucks big time. I was so ready to post that picture of Jerry in his g-string.

Christin

Alli said...

That is too funny! You need to post something everyday, you are so funny!

Sherine said...

Tara... I feel like this is totally my fault. I directed you to photobucket.. and FORGOT to tell you to NOT post just Naked photos. You can email me the violation badge and I'll post it on my blog instead. I am nothing if not fair.

Sharla said...

Photobucket is just jealous that you're too edgy for them.

Emily said...

HA HA!!!!!

Mary said...

Hilarious!

Kim said...

Very good tip. Let's just say we had a similar unfortunate incident involving a camera, full roll of film, two naked children, and an unpresent mother. After I picked up the photos from Costco, I waiting anxiously for someone to show up at my house to take me away for weeks after.

Emily said...

TARA!! NO WAY!! I was just on the phone with my Mom and she totally remembers you!! That is so funny!
Yeah, she's now working up in Park City at a big design store and is super super busy - here's the link - http://www.casabellapc.com/index.php?p_resource=manager.
She told me to tell you 'Hi' and that she remembers your cute kids (I had to tell her that you had one more after W & G)and you were so much fun to work with. :)

Small world!!!

Becca said...

naked unicorns rights!

carey said...

I agree with the top poster - - you should have added Jeff in the Teletubby costume. Actually, that might have gotten you banned altogether. ;) (thanks for the laugh today...).

carey said...

PS - re. that movie that you commented on. We loved it, but I've talked to several that have felt just the opposite...just giving you a disclaimer. ;) View at your own risk!

Kristi said...

You dirty girl. Getting kicked off Photobucket for naked pictures!!It figures (this is why we're friends, by the way :) That's hilarious. I love it.

Melissa said...

See that is what you get...you naughty, naughty little girl!!

tiburon said...

You know you have arrived when Photobucket hates you!

Soo good to see you on Saturday! :)

Megan Andersen said...

They have never given me any problems--weird! I definitely think that it was Jeff's teletubby suit that did it!!

Jan said...

Wow. Really? REALLY???

I guess you'd better clean up your act. ha.