Anyhoodle, on to things of more interest. It has recently been brought to my attention that I have a few familial closet readers. Ladies who've lip synced "Cherish" with me while our brothers played air guitar in tank tops and shorty shorts. Girls who really were THAT excited to perform "I'm so excited" with strobe lights (again, our trusty brothers maniacally shaking flashlights around like crazy people provided the "strobes"), and girls who showed their souls on "Moving Right Along"-muppet edition. That was some fierce choreography. And a few bad A sperm perms. And a santa hat.
I have to give a gigantic shout out to all the LOOSLE LADIES out there who may pop in (unbeknownst to me) from time to time. If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times (is that a real phrase? I'm notorious for slaughtering catch phrases...)anyway. I have the COOLEST cousins EVER (and a few awesome aunts thrown in for good measure:). Seriously. We Loosle ladies know how to get down. Can't wait to actually be able to attend our get togethers again. You girls are a regular laugh riot! We'll catch up soon, I promise. Oh, and consider yourselves lucky that I don't actually posses any video/picture footage of our escapades. Geeze Louise. Now THAT'S what I call entertainment:) Maybe I'll give a PRIZE to the first Loosle Lady who actually dares to leave a comment:)
This little number could be all yours:
Now, to be fair, I did offer it up in an earlier contest held here on Anyhoodle, but seeing as Sharla never claimed her prize, I'm considering it back on the table. You snooze you lose:)





19 comments:
Ah, the sperm perm...having sported my fair share of the much maligned mane I feel it doesn't get the love it deserves. I say props to the one hairstyle so prominent in all Loosle Family Singers performances, love to the ramen noodle clad locks that still provide entertainment.
Do I count as a Loosle Lady...eligible for the prize?
Steph - While your 'fro was very nice, I have to go with the fro/mullet combo my sister Kim sported as the far superior look. Sorry. And Tara, don't worry, the footage does exist.
-Cousin Jen
Let's not forget that the Santa hat ensemble was coupled with a swim suit. And past footage or not, break out the video cameras because I'm working on my newest rendition of "All at Once" for our next outing.
Amy
If i might suggest...How about Washington County, there is this quaint little community know as Santa Clara where there is a highly coveted street which has been know to ooze life, love and laughter. It's called Cynthia Ln and there is an availability right next door to you that has just popped up. Grab it up quick!
amen jen!
You know I'll use my powers to lure you to Northern Utah County- great accessibility to other parts of UT county, but still close to SL county. Let me know if you want me to do any dirty work.
can i suggest sugarhouse? because it's the only place in utah i've lived in. and i loved it. and it seems so un-utah in most ways. sure the houses are small and the prices are high. but it's also high on charm, my friend. and democrats.
Oh, please post a pic. of the sperm perm if you can find one! I agree with 100 percent - sugarhouse area is so charming.
Of course, you could always just head south and check out Vegas.
I know some people.
Can I put in a vote for Salt Lake county? More specifically, West Jordan? The houses are big, the prices are low. Not a lot of charm. Not a lot of democrats. Really - you can't go wrong.
Oh no you di-n't! Don't you be giving away my desk chair/throne.
Oooh, if you move to Sugarhouse I might have to up and move to Utah myself-- the combo of Tara, democrats, and sugar built right into the name sounds like a recipe for deliciousness!
Oh, you've coaxed a lot of them out of the blogger closet, haven't you? Loved the comments! Let us know where you guys end up -- I want to know!
It'll come my dear, it'll come! Just glad you aren't reconsidering staying down south...now that would be the squirts for sure!
First of all, moving does suck. Couple things to ask yourself, where is your husband working, do you want to be close, and who has the best schools? That should knock a few contenders off. Good luck!!
I am with Heather. Nothing worse than a long commute, and kids going to school in the hood.
I could really use that potty chair. Blog away and take care of biz all at once.
When u be gettin here girl? I am ready for my friend to be close once again...love you oodles!!
Boy am I feelin your pain. After several weeks of looking we might just stay where we are at and remodel. ughh. The only thing worse than house hunting right now is the thought of remodeling. Bring on the birds.
Screw the west,come out east and we will dine on sumptuous cinnabons and cheese grits whilst sitting on yon veranda waving bye-bye to our children as they get bussed to schools out of earshot.
Girl, buy my house! My veranda rocks, the yard is fenced for the munchkins, the toilets flush and the AC practically makes it snow in here.
Oh, and just say no to sperm...
It's way to bad I will have to miss this next outing that Amy is planning... I would have loved to join.
Cousin Di
Post a Comment