hi there friends! How are things? good? Great:)
Mondays can be thankful too, right? I'm sick of Thursdays hogging all the 'thanks'. Mondays need equal representation.
Let see. Where to begin?
1. New beginnings was last week. It was super and it's over. Thankful for that.
2. The baptisms and blessings last weekend were great.
3. My super cool brother! He made me FIVE of the coolest mix CD's you've EVER heard for my drive home. I was in such a rush to get outta dodge that I grabbed nary a CD. Seriously. The Cure, Carpenters, Bon Jovi, MoTab, INXS, Weezer, Joni Mitchell, Wicked, Aaron Copeland, and everything in between. He is officially my favorite brother. Now, I'm not saying that gifts are a must when trying to earn (buy) your way into my good graces, but, well... it can't hurt. I'm just sayin'. Thanks Bret. You totally made my week!
4. My kid's teachers. SEP's were last week and I love BOTH of their teachers, and I think they like my kids too. Oh, and neither child is beating down other kids, or GETTING beatin' down by other hellions, so...Yay.
5. GORGEOUS weather. Wow. It really is something else down here right now. I can really only embrace it with half a heart though, because it will turn on me THIS fast and melt my eyeballs.
6. HEALTH!!!!
No barfs, trots (related to sickness, that is. blatant over-eating episodes are not eligible in this category), stomach aches, sore throats or snot faces for nearly a WEEK. And yes, I just knocked on every hard surface within an arm length.
7. SPELL CHECK and BLOGGER apparently kissed and made up!!! praises be. Steph and Sharla you may continue to mock my inappropriate word usage and egregious grammar, but SPELLING is officially off the table.
8. Change and heavy lifters.
Oh, did I not mention that we sold our house? Well, we did. And we have 25 days to be out. Oh, and did I also fail to mention that we are no longer buying our neighbors house? Silly me. We're moving back to SLC. So, I'm thankful for the big strong movers who will lift all my heavy junk, and take extra special care of my Edward/Jacob/Atticus love collage.
Good day:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





22 comments:
Whoa, bombshell! When did all this happen? Yay for everybody out here!!! (Emily, how are you taking this?)
Wowza, Batman. That's alotta news there. I'm glad that everybody is feeling better.
Good day INDEED!!!! You don't know how happy I am...I really did need to change my shorts after our phone call yesterday!!
I love ya and can't wait for the good times to begin again:)BTW...is it safe to blog the happy news over on my site??
BTW again...spellcheck and blogger kissed and made up...you crack me up!!
You crack me up! I hope that some sort of lunch is in our future now that you'll be up North. Hooray for change and heavy lifters...oh yeah, and all that other stuff too.
I think your good news is my good news too! Yay for summers that won't melt your eyeballs! (Well.. not as much.)
1. I might need to get my grubby paws on these CD's. Sounds right up my alley.
2. Where in SLC are you moving? Does this mean we can meet in person? Do you have a house?
3.Love Thankful Monday :)
I personally HATE thankful Monday. Don't break up a good thing...Thankful Thursday has a nice ring to it. As does Cynthia Lane.
That was a sneaky way to let us know about your move...
While I am glad you sold your house, I am NOT happy that you are leaving me. Now I fee like I have to move back up to SLC just to be close to everyone!!
Amen with Holly. This freakin' sucks. 'Nuff said. :(
Then again, no it is NOT enough said. This may be FABULOUS news for you northerners, but WE have to lose OUR Tara HERE. Life is so unfair. Call my doctor. I need pills.
Lame, truly lame! I am glad that you are so thrilled to go back to the nasty weather, smog, and longer commute. Nice to know that Cynthia Lane has made enough impact on you that you are heartless about leaving. Have fun! As for me and my crew, talk to the hand and we will send pictures of our upcoming end of school year street party via email.
That's great you sold your house! Happy for Melissa sad for Holly. I want to have a HUGE get together next time I go to Utah. Where are you going to move exactly?
holy crappers, you're MOVING! hey, that means next time i'm in zion, we're living it up, lady! wahoo!
Moving to SLC??? What could be better news than that, I implore you!
Sounds like a get-together might be necessary!
Don't go just because they put me as your visiting teaching partner.... I'm sure they would change that if you asked. Maggie was so looking forward to play dates with Libby. How sad! Well.... at least we can "visit" each other in the blogging world.
Wow, big news Tara! Are you sure you want to leave that gorgeous warm weather? :) Those CD's sound very cool - what a bro!
Ah, the huge announcement thrown out with casual nonchalance-- it's so chic, so Tara! But frankly, you're just moving in the wrong direction... :)
Melissa gave me the great news..she's just a little bit excited...ok she is alot excited...congrats, that is awesome..cant wait to do lunch!!
Monday needs a shout out once in a while. It's not just for FHE anymore..especially when MOTab and Bon Jovi can jam together. Nice!
Finally, you guys are moving.
Wow! Big news in this little post -- keep us posted. I want to know all about the new house and neighborhood and all that good stuff.
i've had my head up my butt apparently. i just read on melissa's blog that you're moving north. then i came here & saw this. yay for some. sad for others...
Oh boy... moves are always bittersweet! Just the thought can give me the trots:) I'm so glad you are using movers. Good luck lady!
Post a Comment