I was going to say "Your Mom's," but wasn't sure if that would be appropriate on yo blog...I guess I'll just chance it :) Love the throne picture, Tara!! Nice one.
Love the magic of Disney. Although I was hoping you'd bring back pics of the house where they filmed Golden Girls. Yet, I did guess Wisteria Lane.
I was just blogging to feltc that I feel bad for the car salesfolks out there in the hot sun, wearing ties and pit stains, working it for the commish. After watching the King of Cars I do my best to help the brotha out and pay top dollar, but my hubby won't let me. Too nice I say.
11 comments:
Did you go to Wisteria Lane on your trip?
Wisteria Lane...Desperate Housewives? That looks like Susan's volvo! Am I right?
Ok, Cookie...I want you to know I was typing in my answer while you left your comment...I want the toilet chair!
Honey, that yellow one is my house...now gimme the throne!
oh, i'm such a loser. i don't that show & was so confused!!! haha.
Dang I so knew where they were taken too.
I was going to say "Your Mom's," but wasn't sure if that would be appropriate on yo blog...I guess I'll just chance it :) Love the throne picture, Tara!! Nice one.
i had no freakin' idea. still, i'd take the toilet. i can always use a spare.
Had no clue what house that was but I'm curious if that is fake ivy wrapped around the fence..hmmm
Love the magic of Disney. Although I was hoping you'd bring back pics of the house where they filmed Golden Girls. Yet, I did guess Wisteria Lane.
I was just blogging to feltc that I feel bad for the car salesfolks out there in the hot sun, wearing ties and pit stains, working it for the commish. After watching the King of Cars I do my best to help the brotha out and pay top dollar, but my hubby won't let me. Too nice I say.
Sharla won the toilet but are the matches still up for grabs?? Those can come in mighty handy in a pinch.
Post a Comment