3.29.2008

What the...

heck did I ever do to infuriate the computer gods? Honestly. I'm moved in. I've worked like a dog. First two hook-up calls I made were to Dish and to my Internet company, naturally. No hot water, dead car batteries at 10:30 at night, gas leaks, nasty floors, working like an illegal, and this girl was READY for some blog catch-up time yesterday. HA! WE'VE GOT A COMPUTER DOWN...I REPEAT...A COMPUTER DOWN!!!!

For those of you counting, this would indeed be the THIRD hard drive crash in 6 months. What the?!! Nice. Super. I'm sitting at Sister K's house mooching her computer and company, oh, and few chocolate covered macadamia nuts just for kicks. I'll be back to check in and CATCH UP SOON, computer fixers willing. Seriously. At least I can watch my "shows" and continue to entertain an endless stream of nasty A repairmen.
Oh, by the way, for those of you who may try to reach and touch me, via the telephone, my home phone will not be working until Monday. Use my cell.
Good day.

15 comments:

Kristi said...

Tara, Tara, Tara! It has been too long. What is going on with you? I'm confused!! Did you move? Oh my lanta, we have to catch up on the goods...

daisy said...

You never thought you would move closer to the Scotts did you. I enjoyed watching your movers walk your stuff one by one across the street... The best one, the big dude moving one bed post and an exercise ball.
I guess you never got my call early because of the phone situation. I'll take back all the nasty things I said about you then. Joking. See you around neighbor.

Holly O. said...

I know what you did to PO the computer gods...you ENTERTAINED the thought of making George your soulmate. Good choice, woman, I would kick you upside the head.

Holly O. said...

That comment was very violent. You don't deserve that. I'm sorry.

Mindi said...

it's hard to stalk you when you don't post. now make it easier on us!!

Christina said...

Ok, wait a second. Did you stay in St. George? I'm totally confused. Please inform your blog readers vaguely of your whereabouts so as not to tip off any weird blog stalkers. But seriously, where are you, Tara?!?

Jori said...

I'm confused too. Are you in temporary housing? We need us some Tara, hopefully the geek squad will come a runnin' and get you hooked up.

Melissa said...

What is the deal with you and your hard drive??? I'm ready for some updates...when are you coming?

Rusti said...

I totally feel you're pain. We have more computer issues than the rest of America combined. grrr I hate computers ALMOST as much as I hate cars. I would say I hate them AS MUCH- but I really hate cars with a white hot passion that is nearly unmatchable.

All8 said...

It's so good to "hear" a little update. Girl, ya gotta have hot water.

Anonymous said...

K...you have like major issues, so sorry. oh well, enjoy your peace and quiet :)

Hayley said...

are you at melissa's house or did you guys find your own one? i'm excited you're up here though!

the Mah said...

I'm impressed, you packed, sold and moved, and I haven't even gotten my place on the market! Do you have an HGTV show???

Emily said...

What the french, toast!?

Let's get this blog up and running already!

tiburon said...

Glad to see you back. Sorry about the computer higher ups. They can get testy from time to time.