2.27.2008

wow

I promise I WILL get to a real non-American Idol post one of these days, but PLEASE check out this kid. David Archuletta. He was AMAZING last night. SERIOUS vocal chops. WOW. He's 17!!! from Utah, and looks like a boy:)

13 comments:

Melissa E Photography said...

I love him! I have rewatched his performance about 7 times. I liked Chequita dude too.

tiburon said...

He is fan-freaking-tastic! LOVE HIM. I thought he was great. Although I thought Paula was a bit creepy when she said she wanted to squish him, squeeze his head off and hang him in her rear view mirror. She needs some pills

Emily said...

Awwwwwww - isn't he the cutest little guy!
Pretty dang amazing singing - I LOVED that song.

Mary said...

Yeah, I was in total awe last night. When he started that song, I thought "Oh no..." but yeah. It was freaking awesome.

Heather said...

He is great!

Anonymous said...

love love love him. it doesn't hurt that he goes to my alma mater..Murray High...Gooo Spartans!! I watched that song 3 times last night and about 5 times this morning..i thought his mother was adorable

Lupe said...

Wow! Amazing vocals!

carey said...

I SO agree! I had chills the entire time....and it takes a lot to give me chills. :)

Holly O. said...

Do you call in 150 times and vote over and over and over and over? I hope you do.

Rusti said...

YES! I love this guy! I've got to get on schedule and watch American Idol- I always miss it.

I was so bummed when Josiah Lemming didn't make it. :(

Becky, yep said...

I hadn't ever seen that until you posted it (thanks, by the way).
He is amazing! I downloaded the song immediately!

Melissa said...

I love him and loved this song sooooo much, watched it about 4 times in a row. I'm thinking about adopting him or at least asking him if he'd take Hannah on a date:)

Mindi said...

what is wrong with me that i don't watch american idol? after seeing that i might need to get on board. been blurking your blog for a bit--love it.