Still my all time favorite:)
Thanks Tara! Ryan and I just watched that and cracked up. Happy Mother's Day, you sweet thing you.
Can I tell you how much I love you for posting this?! :) That was hilarious! Happy Mother's Day womamn!
That's funny... I don't care who you are!! Happy Mother's DayLove, Your Bloody Stump Friend:)
Bwahahahahaha!Happy Mother's Day, Tara! :)
Yes. That is a good one!
That was a fun little number. I especially liked the "you look like a gopher." I am easily entertained.
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was hilarious! I needed the laugh this morning, thanks. :)
That is my all time favorite email ever!! I was going to post it too, but forgot. I am glad you did. It definitely needed to be shared.
That is classic. I love it!
it seriously doesn't matter how many times i see that, i never get sick of it.my friend dannielle, NO LIE, has two boys that are just like this, so i heart it even more!happy mother's day to you!
Love that! It is too funny :)
What a crack-up!! Just sitting here chuckling away -- happy mama's day to you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Thanks Tara! Ryan and I just watched that and cracked up. Happy Mother's Day, you sweet thing you.
Can I tell you how much I love you for posting this?! :) That was hilarious! Happy Mother's Day womamn!
That's funny... I don't care who you are!! Happy Mother's Day
Love, Your Bloody Stump Friend:)
Bwahahahahaha!
Happy Mother's Day, Tara! :)
Yes. That is a good one!
That was a fun little number. I especially liked the "you look like a gopher." I am easily entertained.
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was hilarious! I needed the laugh this morning, thanks. :)
That is my all time favorite email ever!! I was going to post it too, but forgot. I am glad you did. It definitely needed to be shared.
That is classic. I love it!
it seriously doesn't matter how many times i see that, i never get sick of it.
my friend dannielle, NO LIE, has two boys that are just like this, so i heart it even more!
happy mother's day to you!
Love that! It is too funny :)
What a crack-up!! Just sitting here chuckling away -- happy mama's day to you!
Post a Comment