5.06.2008

Commodious Contemplation...


or..."Stuff I learned on the biff".


What's a "biff" or "biffy" (as some of you may call it)? The "biff" is a bathroom.
a toilet, to be frank. I find that "biff" time is a stupendous slice of time to catch up on needless random trivia, quotes and facts thanks to my super spectacular bathroom trivia book. Nice little "nuggets of knowledge" to take in while you're taking care of business. Interesting little one liners for those in-n-out times, or multiple choice themed question pages for those longer engagements.


Anyhoode, I thought this little book and it's contents would make a super addition to my blog. See, other people offer great cooking websites, recipes, links to cool online stores, inspirational ideas, etc, so I thought I'd offer up what I know...

Bathroom trivia.

I'll update the info, um...when ever I feel like it. I'd promise to update daily but let's get real. That would lead to pressure, angst, anxiety, guilt and further self-loathing, so I'll just promise to update when ever the heck I feel the urge.

good enough? good.

Check out the sidebar for this new feature:)

15 comments:

Hayley said...

sometimes i wish i was a preying mantis. maybe in my next life. ;)

Hannah said...

I thought I was the only one who called it a biff...

Jan said...

It's always good to check in with you, Tara! Love your contemplations -- I too call it a biff. I thought I was the only one!

Mindi said...

i like the "just update whenever you feel like it" action--we don't want you going into a shame spiral with all of the angst, pressure, and guilt. not worth it, sister.

did you just make up the word "commodious"?? i think you should take credit for it.

Jori said...

I could really go for some good bathroom reading. I usually have to settle for the back of the shampoo bottle.

Holly O. said...

I've never heard it called a biff before. Have I? Actually, maybe I have. Do you like this conversation I am having with myself? I love it when the Tara adds sidebar action.

Kristin said...

SA-Weet! I feel that you need to add a "would you rather" sidebar daily ditty. Maybe that is what I ought to have Bri do on ours.... hmm.

carey said...

Love the new feature, Tara. I say no pressure to update too often. Pressure and anxiety just means more time on the biff.

tiburon said...

Best blog feature ever.

Melissa said...

Only my dear, sweet, innocent, voice like an angel friend Tara could get away with this one! Love it...

Anonymous said...

How did you get to be so funny? Can't wait for the next update...nor pressure. :)

Sherine said...

Tara... thanks for the pick me ups. I've thought of you often this week and wonder how you are doing husbandless too. We should make them clean the biffs when they get back.

Melissa said...

Just remember I love you!!!

the Mah said...

Ah, the biffy returns! I still think it makes a great name for a girl!

Kristi said...

I have always been a big fan of biff trivia...thank you for spreading the love, Tara! You inspire me, my friend :)