Is it too soon to send her a wedding proposal??? Taylor would probably GAG at the thought, but he would TOTALLY thank me someday. We could bling her out with a diamond crusted lip-gloss or something. You just let me know. (LOVES.)
I think you should know that my girls have a bit of an obsession with Grace. They LOVED the Christmas card you left (BTW thanks for the bread, it made great French Toast) and the next day at church they both saw her and pointed and yelled, "Mom! There's Grace!" (I think she was a little freaked out. Seeing as how they've never actually talked to her.) They may be her biggest blog fans.... oh wait. They can't read yet. Well, if they could they would be. She is too cute. And I couldn't ask for a better "idol" for my girls.
Like mother, like daughter...Maybe she will keep us entertained a little more regularly...Although I must give you kudos on your last couple of posts, there aren't weeks in between them...You have made my day!!
16 comments:
Is it too soon to send her a wedding proposal??? Taylor would probably GAG at the thought, but he would TOTALLY thank me someday. We could bling her out with a diamond crusted lip-gloss or something. You just let me know. (LOVES.)
I think you should know that my girls have a bit of an obsession with Grace. They LOVED the Christmas card you left (BTW thanks for the bread, it made great French Toast) and the next day at church they both saw her and pointed and yelled, "Mom! There's Grace!" (I think she was a little freaked out. Seeing as how they've never actually talked to her.) They may be her biggest blog fans.... oh wait. They can't read yet. Well, if they could they would be. She is too cute. And I couldn't ask for a better "idol" for my girls.
Like mother, like daughter...Maybe she will keep us entertained a little more regularly...Although I must give you kudos on your last couple of posts, there aren't weeks in between them...You have made my day!!
Oh... to look back on what I would have blogged about at 8! How fun
p.s... she's beautiful
Too, too cute! I love it!
Cutest. Blogger. Ever.
She mentioned George Bush? She is so your child!
I love it. :)
She is so cute!! You and Jeff make the cutest kids!
I can't believe how much you kids have changed! Our little Ava is Lu-Lu's too...the perfect nickname for beautiful girls!!
I HEART Little Miss!
How cute is that?! Your girls look exactle alike - beautiful!!
Such a cutie!
Love that Gracie girl!
She is just about the cutest thing ever!!
Post a Comment