12.04.2007

Alrighty then. The next few posts are mainly for a few friends/family that had requested pictures of certain Christmas-sy decor items. Sorry it took me so long!

Tree without the lights on. We got a new tree this year that is so stinkin' FAT. The back of this wide load is totally empty. There will be no pics of the back:)


The words things I was telling you about:)




Posted by Picasa

Okay. I am well aware of the fact that the "J" is missing from "JOY". The blasted thing won't stay up this year and I haven't figured out (tried) how to make it stay.

Just pretend I'm Jewish. "OY"

and that I am a Jew that celebrates Christmas.

whatever

18 comments:

Hayley said...

don't worry - i say "oy" all the time. caught it in high school and still say it. beautiful tree!!!

Christina said...

Your tree looks gorgeous! Your house looks so festive! Maybe I'll have to come cozy by your tree too- it's just so inviting!

100 Percent Cottam said...

oy to the world! i say go with it! it looks gorgeous, of course. you're so clever.

Em said...

Beeuuutiful tree! I love it!

Holly O. said...

Where did you get your new fabulous tree?

Heather said...

The tree looks great as do all your other decorations. I was totally sitting here saying where is the J, then I read the rest of the blog. Ahhh too funny. Oy to the World, I'll be singing it all night long now.

Kristin said...

looks gorgeous!!!!! I am loving all your new tree decor! I told you that you have amazing taste when decorating! Now I want to redo my tree....

Lupe said...

Showroom decor! Beautiful! I agree with the tree..don't be taking pics of my back either!

Jan said...

Oy for sure. Your house is beautiful -- love the decorations and just FYI, the back of my tree is fairly naked too.

All8 said...

Just beautiful!! You should decorate other people's homes for Christmas. You can come work on mine first.

Oy to the World!! ;D

Kristi said...

Tara, you know how to work your Christmas tree, woman!! It looks gorgeous. I LOVE the words and the Oy and the whole she-bang! You have mad decorating skillz.

Jori said...

That is some blasted CUTE stuff!! Love it all. Those words are fabulous. You must rock Super Saturday.;)

carey said...

Tara, your decor looks FAB!!! Will you come help me decorate? :) (Did you get your stocking through Ballard?) Also, I love the poop soup story! PS - need your email - - I think I'm going private. :(

Mary said...

I LOVE your stockings. I have a very simple request- will you come decorate my house for me? (Like everyday non-holiday stuff). Your home looks like it came right out of a magazine. Love it!

Melissa said...

Hello my Jewish friend and tidings of great joy!! Or if you are in Paris, "Oy, Oy"!!

Looks fabulous!

Rusti said...

K- I have to know where you got those words?!

Sharla said...

Ha! I love the "OY" so much! Is it wrong that I hope the J never makes it to the mantel? :) Your house looks so snuggly-gorgeous-- I might have to get a cup of cocoa just to read your blog.

Which could use a new post, by the way. I'm just saying.

Laura said...

Where did you get those FABULOUS stockings!!?? I am in love with your decor!!