12.04.2007

Way better than poo:)


Posted by Picasa
How cute is this little guy?
And THIS beauty?
I couldn't get my picture to turn out of the the second one...but isn't she lovely? How did Nat know that I am an idiot when it comes to "mementos" and such? We didn't come home from Disney with anything "special" AGAIN this go round. Unless you count churros. And crappy toys. You were spot on Natalie!! We love these little beauties.
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou:)
I love swapping. I love you Jori for setting in up:)

12 comments:

Heather said...

I love them both!

Rusti said...

Is this willandgrace? :) I'm not sure if you'd remember me from MC but I thought I would say hi. Crazy as it may sound, I've wondered how things were going for you.

Anyway, onto something more related to topic. Your ornaments are adorable!

Rusti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jori said...

How cute, and girl I love you just for being you.;)

Holly O. said...

Natalie definitely came through. All of a sudden I am unsure about my ornament for Kristi. AHHHHHHHH.

Jan said...

Much better than poop -- these are totally adorable! I love them!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

sweet, glad you like them! i wish i'd thought to order up a couple for myself...

Sharla said...

Way better than poop! What a great idea-- I might have to start sweet talking Jori now to get in on the 2008 action. :)

Em said...

Now I want to see a picture of your tree!!

Kristi said...

That Natalie knows how to pick 'em!! Very cute.

Brian said...

love them!

Hayley said...

those are adorable. i especially love the ears. yay natalie!