What a way to welcome the week. This morning, mere moments before I was about to get Libby out of the tub, she decided to do her business right there for all of us to admire. Not good. The worst part? It was soft. Rather non-clumpy for her. TMI? so be it.
I did learn something this morning though. Raisins, like corn, do not fully digest before making an appearance out the south pole. And they don't fit down the drain. Nothing like scooping floating squishy feces out of the tub with nothin but a paper plate and a dixie cup to say "hello" to Monday. Grace thought the plate "goodies" looked like cookie dough in apple juice, but when I offered to let her see if it tasted like it looked she bolted. Wuss.
The rest of the day sort of followed suit.
Nice.
Saving grace for the day? I just found a UPS delivery by my front door. I'm gonna go rip that sucker open RIGHT NOW and then get my cranky self in beddy-bye. I'm nearly giddy!!! Thanks in advance Nat. I better go charge my camera:)
Nighty night chick-a-dees:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
Happy Monday indeed. Yuk. I'm sorry about the poop soup -- I think it happens to the best of us but that doesn't make it anymore fun. Yuk again.
scooping poop would make me something fierce. that's no good. sorry you had to do that today!
Ewww. Mama no likey poop soup. Can you believe, in the two years of tubbing Connor without the protection of a diaper, he has only pooped once? And I wasn't even home, Kevin was in charge. HAHA. Jokes on me though because, in just the short 5 months of Will's life, he has already done it. And it was much worse than the solid dump of his older brother. And yes, those raisins just look like rehydrated raisins when they make the second appearance, don't they? Freaky dinky.
Hannah is like the Betty Crocker of poop soup. Not as much innocence there as in the babies. Although I am thrilled to announce that she pooped in the toilet the other day for the first time, and when the babysitter was there, no less.
Two words. Rubber Gloves. I always have seveal pair on hand. I can practially pick up anything when wearing them.... And for added fun, hot glue on a piece of a boa or some cheetah fur.
Hey Orton Botique Idea for next year!
kristi:)
Yeah gross, those nasty raisins look like rehydrated grapes, don't they?? Luckily, Hope doesn't eat many raisins!! But she LOVES corn ;)
Isn't poop soup the best? Kaitlin would always get nice and relaxed in the tubby and then take a big ol' grunt. Niiiiice.
eeks! cleaning up poop is one of our more glamourous jobs, is it not?
Tara, are you gunning for my poop inspector title? :)
I'm totally going to go google "poop soup" to see if you come up!
Happy Monday to you...gotta love the poop soup! :)
Crap! Literally. But really, what's a post on a blog without a little poop mixed in? :) Poop/raisin/bathwater--not my favorite combo, but I still think Libby is a doll...
And you didn't take a blackmail photo? My DH did this when our oldest son did the dirty bathtub deed. Got him standing outside the tub, looking over his shoulder with the 'Did I do that?' expression.
File it with the blackmail photo of Will trapped in the baby walker-thingy.
Post a Comment