12.11.2007

It's a marshmellow world...

...everywhere but here.
Every kid should be able to do this:



Posted by Picasa
We spent the weekend enjoying this awesomeness. Man I miss the snow. I miss winter. Not this suedo desert winter, WINTER winter.
More details and pics to come:)

16 comments:

Jori said...

Kaitlin would be SO jealous. She has been crying her eyes out because it doesn't snow in Vegas. I have convinced her that we can build a snowman out of marshmallows,sheesh not too sad. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Rusti said...

Those scene looks gorgeous! Looks like Grace was pretty satisfied with it too. :)

Holly O. said...

I'm with you on this. We miss snow too. Really, we are pretty lucky snow is as close as it is!

Em said...

Bring on the suedo winters!! I am just the opposite...I am so glad to be away from the snow!!
Looks like Grace had ball in the snow!

Sharla said...

Now, I would love a weekend of that awesomeness-- and the rest of the winter I'm thankful for perfect weather. I used to feel a little guilty in my Provo days that I was praying against the snow everyone else was praying for. But not guilty enough to stop. ;)

Hayley said...

i don't mind the snow. i love shoveling - probably cause i don't have to often. and as long as i don't have to drive somewhere & its not making me nervous. but - i love sledding, i love playing. then warming post playing. today, here in houston - it was almost 90 degress. i was sweating like a whore in church (familiar with that feeling, too) and it wasn't pretty. i'm ready to be back in temperatures comfortable with my clothes.

carey said...

I would love that too...but I would love coming home to the desert more. :) I don't do winters. Looks beautiful, though!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm with sharla. i'll come visit the snow. but i don't want to live with the snow. great pics!

Lupe said...

A polaroid moment if there ever was one. Beautiful..angel, snow frosted trees, and blue skies..just beautiful!

Christina said...

Lovely pictures, for sure. But now that it's been around for a little while, I'm ready to leave it. Any vacancies in the Hotel Tara for a girl who wants to get warm?

Jan said...

I have reached the point where I honestly don't care if I never see snow again -- I grew up in a snowbank, lived in one in various places for years and now I"m done. Lovely pics, though!

Anonymous said...

Classic Tara! Just what is a suedo desert winter? Does it involve a fabric of some sort generally in a tacky pastel color used for boots/and or myriad western wear? If so, I agree, that would be a totally lame winter and worth complaining about, not to mention making snow angels nearly impossible.
Still laughing,
your loving sister,
STeph

Anonymous said...

Not to be confused with a pseudio winter either, that is reserved soley for retarded Phil Collins tunes.

Steph

Melissa E Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL! Where were you guys?

Melissa said...

You so need to move here...and it goes without saying that I need to move anywhere where there is no snow or cold! Glad you got to enjoy!

Kristi said...

GOWGEOUS pictures, Tara! Love them. It really makes me miss the snow.