
Folks, we have a WINNER. We knew the second we walked in. It's great. It's in a perfect spot. Close to work, family, and friends...but not TOO close :). I'm so glad we WAITED IT OUT and found exactly what we wanted. We'll be closing in 2 1/2 weeks. WHAT? That's right. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!! I will be a busy bee but happy as a clam. Until we have to actually pull out and leave our friends behind. I'm just not gonna think about THAT part. oy vey. Time's a wastin'. Best be making the most of my last days in Dixie. Me thinks the girls need lunches. Dinners. Movies. Whatever. I've got to soak in all these gals before I do the skedaddle:)





21 comments:
hooray!!! i'm so happy you found the right place! i want to see pics!
Skedaddle(Glass Castle right) I love that term. Hooray!! So happy you found something. Where is it? This is so exciting.
We do have a lot of things to do before you are allowed to leave. Lunches, dinners AND movies... and really so much more. You better be good at packing quick, because there isn't a lot of time for it to be worked into our busy schedule.
well FINE. be that way.
i guess you are leaving dixie while the going's good...congrats on finding a new spot!
Woo-hoo!!!! Congrats on the new home!
Congratulations!! And I hear you on the close enough and far enough from family. Gotta love family!
Congrats! (looks like a fancy one, at that. Plenty o' square footage and wheels to travel on - sweet!)
How have I missed your blog all these months? I am adding you to my page 'cause I have to keep up on my "Willum". You are ripping my heart out by taking him from me prematurely, but I understand...I guess. Congrats on finding the perfect house! Good luck!
Hooray for the perfect house. It looks like a dream in the pic. I am excited that we get you up north! :)
Congrats! I'm jealous that Ty got to see it! So when do you guys actually move out this way?
I'm so excited for your move. Hooray for a new house!
So happy you found a house...soooooo NOT happy that you are leaving! :(
Yay for you -- so glad you found the perfect house and that you can get into it right away. Nothing wrong with that.
Tara, congrats!! Woohoo! I can't wait to see the new place and I'm so glad you found the one you loved. Live it up in Dixie, woman!! :)
I refuse to acknowledge the move. REFUSE.
Congrats! And on a side note, I really love it hard that you can pull off being a busy bee and a happy clam, while sounding hillbilly with a little Jewish and Shakespeare twist-- all in one post. You amaze me!
I love that there new home, it sure is puuuuurty!! Can't wait to have you up here but I know many will be a missin you down south!
Love the new house! Really though, I'm glad you found the perfect house, it is worth waiting for!
okay, there are 4 degrees between us: i found kami first, then holly o, then melissa c, and then you--i noticed you commenting on holly's and melissa's blog and thought you were perhaps the funniest chick i've never met, but was afraid to put it all out there on the line with you for fear of rejection....thanks for saving me some therapy by with your acceptance!
I hope that truck, er, house is your new place. It's super swanky. ;)
I hate skaddling and saying by to friends. So sad. Congrats on the new crib!
Post a Comment