7.18.2008

GET OUT!


Tib over on SHARK BAIT made my day! She awarded me this fantastic prestigious award and I'd just like to say one thing.
It's about bloody time.
I JEST!!! I JEST!!
THANKS BUCKET LOADS TIB!! Skedaddle on over to Tib's blog and check out her hilarity:) She's quite the primo blogger:)
There are a few strings attached with this award. They are as follows:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
okay. 7 people. I don't really blurk around much. I was raised better than that.
KIDDING!
I just may not list people who are new to you.
Here's my list of wonderfulness in no particular order:
Holly - O'keefe family fun. Love this girl. got me blogging, really. She's the total package when it comes to this blog business. I miss her everyday.
Sharla- STOLEN GOODS. If you have not checked her out before I STRONGLY urge that you do. She may be the most intelligently witty person I know. Plus she spells good and gots super grammar:)
Hayley-My Authentic Blend of 23 Flavors . This girl will keep you entertained beyond belief. I knew could love her from the moment I realized she had a pet name for her (not-really-there) gut. Go check her and CHUCK out:)
Sherine-A Day In The Life of The Smiths. Sherine is an old friend that goes WAY back to my Singer's Unlimited days. She's beautiful, warm, talented, funny, and a mom who hands her hands full. I've loved reconnecting with her:)
Kristi-Writes Are Tough. My only complaint about Kristi is that she does not blog NEARLY enough:) Go check out her wacky sense of humor and laugh yourself silly. You'll love her like I do.
Lesley-The Sparks Family. Leslie was Will's awesome 4th grade teacher last year. She is gorgeous, takes some AWESOME pictures of her two beautiful kids, runs marathons, and has a cute cute blog.
Melissa-Christensen Chatter. She's a bestie from way back when. Many of you already "know" her, but if you don't, stop on by for a visit. I love this girlie.
thanks again TIB!!!
have a happy FRIDAY people:)
(sorry about the one big clumpy paragraph. Blogger won't pull it's head out this morning. little buggars)

5 comments:

Holly O. said...

Darn straight I'm first on that list. Although you are probably going to say these were in no particular order...

Brian said...

No more shout-outs for you from The Hills Life. Apparently we suck at blogging over here.

Mindi said...

well done, and congrats to all. isnt it nice that within about a week we will ALL be recipients of this prestigious award?

ahhhhhh, the beauty of blogging....

Holly O. said...

Uh oh, you offended Brian. I know you didn't award the Hills the award because they are private...otherwise they would have been #1!

And then I would have been giving you attitude. It is really a no-win situation for you.

Kristi said...

Dude, I heart you. For real. And I think you deserve a blogging award for being so dern hilarious and witty. And I love your blog.

The end. :)