7.18.2008

Quick Suggestions?

I have to teach my first lesson in YW on Sunday. I'd like to do some sort of quick fun "get to know you" thingy before the lesson. It will be just my laurels (4-6). They don't know me from Eve. Seriously. I've already nixed showing off my super impressive middle finger or calling role via belch.

Whatcha got? Anything? Some of you creative wonders out there MUST have SOME ideas? Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Leave a comment or email me at wlganyhoodle@comcast.net.

thank you kindly and good day:)

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Play find the fiction about you. Only use totally weird random funny things that will make it hard to guess. Don't forget to bring treats. Good heavens. Treats are a must. If they come for the treats and hear something while they are there...so be it. Nobody can sit through a lesson knowing that there is nothing yummy at the end.

Melissa said...

What, you've already played the belching and the middle finger card??? Man, you are wasting no time with those girls!

I am sure it will be fantastic!

Sherine said...

I think you should have Jeff be a guest speaker... from what I gather he has a way with words..

Lupe said...

Hey Tara, I like Lesley's idea. If only you weren't so weird and random. Love ya. Mean it. Good Luck.

Holly O. said...

I hope it went well. You are so cool and hip and young to be in young women's again. If I got put in YW right now again I'd shoot myself.

Becca said...

two truths and a lie is always fun!!! please tell me you know how to play that!!!

and lady...IF there was such thing as a Donut Store in Utah I would be all over it!!!You missed my post totally dedicated to my favorite pink donut only found in San Francisco!!!

( Sigh!!) love me a donut!!!