11.19.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GRACE:)


Grace all jazzed up to go to school in her "special birthday clothes". She is such a girl :)

Another Birthday has come and gone in our little dwelling. Grace turned the big SEVEN last Wednesday and I think that the day was a smashing success. No big party this year, just (surprise) Micky D's for breakfast, a trip to The Bear Mill, Baskin Robins, dinner at Samurai 21 (like Benni-hana, one of her favorites), and last but certainly not least, presents and cupcakes.

Grace was our "baby" f0r such a long time. I still think of her as our sweet little "baby Grace". Probably always will.
1st birthday party:)



Grace and her awesome naturally curly hair. It's all gone now :(

Grace all gussied up for a dance recital-age 5

Grace and Annie (who was nice enough to come along:) at the Bear Mill

The winner gift item of the year...A jump rope. She hasn't put that thing down. If only all gift giving was that easy. And cheap.

We love you gracie girl!


edited...

CRAP...how do I fix my scanned pictures? Anyone? I knew it couldn't be THAT easy...I may or may not be swearing right now. (s0rry Jones girls...I couldn't help myself)

edited AGAIN!

thanks for fixin me up Holly:)

14 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, she's such a doll! totally related to you, isn't she? a little mini-me. happy birthday, gracie!!!

Holly O. said...

Send them to me, I'll fix them in a jiffy!

Hayley said...

wow. grace and libby look a lot alike as babies. both so adorable! she's a beautiful girl! a jump rope, huh? go figure!

Melissa said...

Man, is that girl a poser or what? That last picture...look at those long beautiful legs!

Happy Birthday Gracie...we love you!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Goodness, she's a looker! And such a pretty smile--I agree with Hayley, Grace & Libby look so much alike as babies--man, you sure know how to pump out cute babies, Tara! :)

Melissa said...

Holy Cow! Her baby picture looks like Libby. I love my little Gracie girl!

carey said...

Grace is a DOLL, Tara. I agree, she looks so much like her baby sister. :)

Jan said...

Ah, Tara, she is beautiful. Hope she had a wonderful day!

Jori said...

Broken record time. Grace and Libby DO look a ton a like as babies. Seriously such cute kids. happy birthday Grace!

Heather said...

She is a cutie, and I agree the two girls looks just alike!!

Anonymous said...

I thought that first picture was of your baby, man they look alot alike. She is so stinkin adorable, you have got to get her in pictures...the paying kind

Sharla said...

Tara, have the Jolie-Pitts stolen one of your babies? Because little Shiloh looks like Grace & Libby's less cute sister.

Happy Birthday Grace!

Em said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Grace...I think she looks like you Tar! :)

Lupe said...

The BIG 7! Happy Birthday Grace..what a cutie!