11.13.2007

TA DAAAA!!!


Kristin, me, and Camerlee in NYC
Two more SUPER FANTASTIC individuals have (FINALLY) joined our (not so) little community!! Camerlee and Kristin (aka...angel of pain, apron maker).Both awesome, both gorgeous, both FUN:), both insanely talented, and BOTH are girlies you're gonna wanna know. Trust me:)


Camerlee and Kristin at our Halloween street party filling their cake holes:)

Hop on over and give them a "holla"...

jen...you are the last one standing...hop to...

13 comments:

Kristin said...

geez, post a picture of us shoving our mouths with food... niiice (as Holly would say.) You will get yours my friend.

Holly O. said...

They couldn't be cuter. Yay for them starting blogs. FINALLY. Check out those Laners!! woohoo!

daisy said...

I wish I looked that cute shoving cake in my face!

100 Percent Cottam said...

does this mean that i can finally get my hands on one of those killer aprons????

Kristi said...

Man Tara, you & Holly have the cutest friends!! Sheesh! I'm going to check them out (cute picture of you too, by the way!!)

Lupe said...

Tara, you have the cutest and sweetest friends! I can tolerate pain for a sweet apron!! Hee! Hee!

carey said...

What fun friends! Tara, you are bee-u-tee-full!!!

Kristin said...

Natalie - I hope the aprons live up to all the hype. Tara and Holly are totally to blame for getting you all excited. I will post some picts soon on my blog.
(I am so nervous....)

Jan said...

Yay!! Great new stuff to read!

the Mah said...

Y'all look like Charlie's Angels. So which one is the smart one?

Jori said...

Fun friends AND aprons???? Could this day get any better?

Hayley said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness! i'll have to start blog stalking them pronto!

Melissa said...

I'll be stalking them soon...glad to have more cute girls to check out! Ok, that sounds like I'm lezy...I'm not, so not to worry!