11.09.2007

howdy

I have GOT to do this more often. By the time I get around to posting it is impossible recap EVERY detail...since I'm sure you were all waiting with baited breath for a detailed play-by-play of my every move:).

I have barely MENTIONED meeting up with Hayley and Heather...(and Holly of course...but that's a given:) and it was 2 weeks ago. Shameful. I seriously love these girls. Fun, beautiful, AWESOME people. OH, and I got all touchy feely with chuck:) Sorry if that makes you jealous Kristi:) I have one measly pic from our lunchy lunch. I wish they both lived closer.
Heather and Hayley. Hayley is ALWAYS right in the middle of the bubbies. She's a kid magnet:)
Last weekend the Hicken girls convened in SLC to rip up the town. (well, really it was just Saturday. Totally NOT long enough). We did get some power shopping in though, much to Steph's great pleasure. (ha). The winner food destination was...IKEA. whahuh? How pathetic. Su Casa was pukey, and The DoDo was definitely a NO GO. ick. The meatballs at IKEA were splendid, so all in all not a total loss.


This week was also the birthday celebration/baby extravaganza of one of the coolest people on the planet. I don't know why I have Farrah Faucet hair in this picture. It's puzzling. Happy Birthday and Happy Baby, Jen:)These pictures are totally irrelevant within the context of this post. She hasn't been equally represented here on Anyhoode lately so I thought it high time to slap her little mug up here again:)
k.
off to catch up on all of YOUR cool lives:)

15 comments:

Christina said...

So happy to have an update from the elusive genius behind Anyhoodle. Glad you had fun with Holly and her sisters. Glad you had fun with your own awesome sisters. I'm digging your Farrah Fawcett hair and your cute baby. Can she be Sam's girlfriend? I think she might be a couple months older, but I'm sure they can get over it.

100 Percent Cottam said...

always good to know what's up with your bad self! cute baby, cute mommy. you guys are CUTE!

Hayley said...

why was the dodo a no go? i'm so sad for you! that place shoulda/coulda kicked ikea's ass anyday!!! sad world tara! and thanks for posting a picture of me where i'm one eyed willie. cute. :)

Kristi said...

Hey, keep your hands off Chuck, Tara!! :) I am very jealou you all got to get together for lunch, but dang you guys are all so cute! As are all your pictures on this here post. It looks like you've had some good times. And hooray for sister time and Ikea meatballs--you guys are adorable. And I am loving the Farah 'do, seriously. Work it like you own it, Tara.

Heather said...

WHAAAAT you didn't like DoDo? What did you have? Surely it wasn't the cookie dough pie, because you would be lovin that :) That Libby girl is one cutie!

Lupe said...

Sweet pics of Libster..as always. Ikea is the bomb when it comes to meatballs. Always good to be a Hicken sister..always. :)

Melissa said...

I've been wondering why you are taking so long in between blogs...come on, don't you have your priorities in order?

Looks like you've been plenty busy...not to mention that you went to SLC and I didn't see you! (Really, don't feel bad...it's not like I drive 4 hours south just to visit YOU!) JK

Jen is cute...happy b-day, Hayley and Heather are cute as usual, sisters are always fun (Even your mom is getting in on the action, and LIBBY, of course, is ADORABLE! I seriously love those lips!!

Miss you my friend!

Melissa said...

Ok, I didn't mean to say that Holly wasn't cute...it's just that she wasn't in the picture! So, Holly, I love ya and you are one hot mama as well!!

Jan said...

Cute, fun pics! Loved seeing all of them -- and I agree with Melissa -- post more! We miss it when you don't!

All8 said...

Good to see you again! You're a busy woman. Having fun at every turn! Libby's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I asked Melissa the other day what was up with you not blogging...I told her to get on you to get your butt in gear and get your priorities straight...I need my daily blog fix :) JK sort of...glad your trip was fun and your daughter is gorgeous!!!

Jori said...

That Libby is SOOOOO cute. I'm really thinking some of you cute,fertile,producers need to have a baby for me. Really, is it that much to ask? Kaitlin needs a sibling ASAP. Jealous of your hang time with the jonesy's I still need to get with all of you, soon.

Holly O. said...

Melissa seems to be worried she has offended me. Don't worry, I know I am cute. So glad you had a fun trip with your sisters. And Jen's celebration was SO much fun!!!

carey said...

I went to Jimmy John's the other day - - I forgot how yummy it was!

Great pics. I've always been tempted to try IKEA's meatballs, but I've never gathered enough courage...maybe I will now. :)

Sharla said...

Libby isn't just cute-- little tiny girlfriend is gorgeous!

I'd write some clever comment, but I'm consumed with jealousy over the fab blogger lunch meet-ups. And the Farrah hair.