11.27.2007

Hi

How the heck are you? It's been awhile. I've missed you :). Hope you all had a super turkey day. I know I did. So do my love handles. I really like pie. And rolls. nice.

I know life starts to get REALLY get crazy right about now so I figured it's best to keep a laugh on hand. This is by far my favorite commercial right now. It makes me snort EVERY darn time I see it. It's not on youtube so I couldn't put it directly on my blog, but click on the link and GO WATCH IT ANYWAY.

NOW.

Have a fabulous day people.


15 comments:

Kristi said...

Nice commercial Tara! That is my new favorite. And I have to say I'm glad to see you blogging again. I've missed you. :) I, too, love pie/love handles--what a coincidence ;)

Lupe said...

Look at Santa's expression. It says it all. I have that same expression when I'm helping out in nursury and when the scale reminds me of my love for pies. and rolls. :)

Hayley said...

i love that commercial, too! good times. momma likey pies, too!

carey said...

The stars must be aligned, Tara. :) This is my all time favorite commercial now. Every time I see it, I have to hit rewind on the Tivo. LOVE IT.

Melissa E Photography said...

What? I thought you didn't watch commercials anymore. I'm glad you caught this ones, it's hilarious!

Melissa said...

What...no posting pictures of your Thanksgiving weekend with the fam? You must be busy!! I love this commercial!

Mary said...

Ha ha! Well it's about time you updated. This is so unlike you! It was great to get to spend time with your cute family last week.

Em said...

I just barely saw that commercial...too funny!

BTW, thanks for helping out with the car situation last night! Looks like we get to pay for a new clutch! Yay for us!

Christina said...

I've missed you too. Glad you had a happy turkey day. My rolls were treating me right. So much so that I made them again last night. And may make them again before the week is out. And then I'll have to roll to get from place to place. :)

Sharla said...

Hi, indeed! I've been missing my Tara!

Love the commercial! This is one of our favorites-- Mike aspires to be this dad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ltYQlFuzrg

Holly O. said...

Just one more reason to adore you.

Heather said...

Thanks for the laugh, I had not seen that one, with the DVR and all, well you know. Busy time is right!! I like the pie, and the rolls too.

Jori said...

I just risked head lice by putting library head phones on my ears. It was worth it. I love that commercial too.;)

Jan said...

I love this commercial. Just cracks me up everytime I see it. Missed you -- happy holiday to you too!

Kristi said...

You know, I love Santa and all, but I'm thinking I'm needing a little more Tara!