Another weekend, another set of (awesome) hotel guests. This go around it was my sister Steph (my WWF foe...who SO needs to be a blogger, but is way to anti-conformist to EVER succumb to the pressure...) ANYHOODLE...
Steph's little boy Nick (8) and my Will (9 1/2) are bosom buddies. (well...do boys have "bosoms"?...hmmm, man boobs...yes, but bosoms? I'm not exactly certain.) ANYHOO, they are best buddies and always have been. This weekend they made a shocking discovery. Here's how it went down...
Steph and I were busily preparing a delicious yet nutritious meal for our young charges when Steph noticed the boys giggling to them selves in the corner. Steph asks...
"What are you two giggling about?"
Will reaches across Steph and points to something in her purse. No, not a cell phone, and I-pod or a pack of gum...it is a tampon. He sheepishly giggling says to Steph...
"Those go in butts."
Nick, always one for accuracy, corrects Will with...
"NO...LADIES butts".
oh.
gotcha
thanks for feminine hygiene 101 boys:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





17 comments:
Ladies butts. haha. I don't want a dry ol' tampon up my rear end, thank you very much. But I have a sneaky suspicion they knew the different. Front butt vs back butt.
How about what Parly and Halle decided to call "it": cream soda.
Wow! Kids these days (no I am not 90) know way more than I ever did! "Ladies Butts" - Hilarious! By the way - I really think Halle is clueless as to what they are "really" referring to as "cream soda"! I don't think she knows the difference-I could be wrong!
Don't try sticking one of those up my rear end...I might have to turn around and bitch slap ya!
Love that Will...he is always so honest.
I can't stop giggling!! That will be a great story to tell their wives in about 15 years! Hoooo..time to dry my eyes..
ah, i'm dying! that's hilarious. if he'd caught you at the wrong end of your cycle perhaps you might have shoved it up his butt. or maybe only i'm evil like that. but boys should be warned. when tampons are afoot, they should be very, very afraid.
That is SO funny! The things you hear from other kiddo's when you're little. The word on the playground when I was little was-A boy takes a nice pee on you and you're pregnant. I guess that's why we had so many pregnancy the following years in jr. high. It was the PEE you had to avoid the rest was okay. Loved Natalie's comment too;)
HAHA!! They are such nerds. That is hilarious!
Oh me, oh my!!! That made me laugh so freakin hard!!! That is one place I would NOT put a tampon ;) I love the correction given, too "ladies butts" Nice one!! Man, I love your family and I've never even met you guys :)
Stil laughing. Ladies butts, huh? There is nothing more that I can say on this one -- although I did like Natalie's comment about tampons being afoot -- I could go on from there but I won't.
natalie....:)
Oh...that's just so funny. It's great how they gets some bits and pieces of the truth, but are lacking on the finer points/details. Ladies butts!
What funny kids!!! I've never heard it called THAT before!!! That's quite an appropriate term compared to others I've heard! Your family is hillarious!
Oh my!!!! I am laughing so hard. Those boys crack me up!!
ah man. i left a comment last night, but apparently it didn't show up... and it was a doozy, too! too bad, i can't remember now what i said!
That is hilarious, Tara! You'll be so glad you documented this moment one day.
So have you enlightened them that they were also BORN out of a lady's butt????
Post a Comment