My first thought was ..."great...Jeff just "saved" me his own "creation" to check out and admire...AGAIN." BUT, he usually leaves those little treasures to discover at my own convenience. The look on his face quickly confirmed it. He certainly DID NOT have that sick, amused with himself look I have seen countless times before. Here's why...

that can't be good.
Yes, that is a cell phone in the toilet. A gift from our sweet Libby. Apparently I left MY cell phone on the floor by the toilet last night. Now, many of you are probably slightly disgusted by that notion, but get over yourselves. I "do my business" while one the phone ALL THE TIME. It's called "multi-tasking" people, and I happen to be the champion.
Here's the real kicker.
I was blogging this morning when the evil-do-er (libby) did her dastardly deed.
ooops. my bad.
actually, Grace left the bathroom door open, so I blamed her:)





18 comments:
Okay. Here's the thing. Shayne does that same gifting of the poo in the toilet, just like Jeff...and the talking on the phone while on the toilet, just like you. Crazy!
Funny story though. Who fished out the cell phone?
My question exactly -- who pulled the cell phone out? Yuk. Not my choice of a good way to start the day for sure.
At least she didn't flush it?! Or maybe that would have been better, then the plumber would have had to take the phone out. Wouldn't life be dull without our thoughtful kids?
Oh, NO! Park threw out phone in the tub and I was so mad. I guess I should be grateful it wasn't the toilet. Nasty!
Haha. Imagine the fun if Libby had thrown the phone in the toilet when Jeff had left you a gift. Now that would be BAD!
A hole in one for Libby! :)
Ah, so Jeff does that too, huh? Boys!
Owen flushed my glasses down the toilet-- and no matter how much I Lysoled them, I couldn't stop calling them poo glasses...
mercy me, that's hilarious. i too am a multi-tasker. in fact, sometimes i take the laptop in with me if i'm going to have to spend some quality time. no sense in just sitting there...
oh no! What is it about dropping objects in the toilet that is so fascinating for children??? I can't count how may objects we've had to rescue, chuck, or flush...
That so happened to me once...except it was my son using the phone while going to the bathroom...needless to say, I never touched that phone again..nice one Libby
At least there is no corn involved this time :)
Sounds like a trip to T-Mobile or your provider of choice is on the to-do list. Sweet, sweet Libby. Maybe when she's 16 you can get revenge and do the same to her phone :)
no cell phones in our biffie(that is what my dad calls it), but the plumber came to unclog a clog once and found an adult sized flip flop jammed in where the sun never shines.I wished I'd had a camera to film that dastardly deed. I mean you can't just flush a flip flop,that takes some determination!
Now go get a pretty pink razor like mine> :)
oh, and I like the purple ambiance your biffie has...very mysterious.
Tara, Tara, Tara. The fact that you admit to multi-tasking on the toilet endears you to my heart like nothing else could. I'm so glad you're out and you're proud about it!! :) Too, too funny.
Dear Libby, I think the love of dropping things in the toilet is funny (don't tell your Mom & Dad I sad that). I think one day you should talk to Braden...you two have a lot in common already. Just a suggestion, though: next time find a way to blame it on your brother or sister...
Tara I just love you. That just sent me into convulsive laughter. Loved the leaving "little treasures to discover at my own convenience" heeheehee. Sorry about your phone. Way to multi-task girl.
It must be a guy thing...Jeff loves to leave me "johnny suprises!" too.
So sorry about your phone...
OH NO! What a discovery! Do you think she dialed some random yet legitimate long distance calls before tossing it in the cammode? Just a thought. Cool pic by the way. Very sci fi channel. :)
ok. again - i left a comment for this post & it never showed up?! what is up with that? now i can't remember what i said, either! poop!
Post a Comment