Have you ever seen a cuter smirk than this one? I happen to adore this particular person. Jeff is extremely anti-camera so I have to take what I can get. This one makes me smile.
He left yesterday amid much weeping and wailing. It sucked, to put it bluntly. I miss him. We'll ALL miss him.
Then there is the adorable little face below.
Not so adorable when she sneezes scrambled egg all over your cell phone. nice.
It's been a HOOT to catch up on everyone's blogs. I think I've commented maybe twice over the past month? I had so much to read up on and now I feel up to date with all ya'll. I'm calling-less (they called a new YW secretary last week:) yay me:),all alone, and have OODLES of time on my hands so blogging will once again be back on the front burner. I must find SOMETHING to occupy my time before I eat myself into oblivion. ASAP. Although, I do manage to blog and shovel in the goods simultaneously so perhaps I need to find an additional diversion. Help me.





20 comments:
Ha! I love the eggs on the cell phone. My daughter seems to sneeze food on me once a week...at least.
Ha! Ha! Yummy!!
I so wish I was calling-less, you lucky girl!
Glad you are back to the blogging world--we missed you!
Awww sorry your honey pie is gone,but glad you are back to blogging. We have missed you.
I feel so bad for you and your Jeffless-ness. Seriously, it bites. Where is Jeff staying in the meantime?
I'm a wreck without my husband around. So sorry you're dealing with that for the next while! Libby is too cute, which of course makes up for the cell phone incident. Dang kids- is nothing sacred? Not even the cell phone? :)
For real, Libby is too gorgeous, egg-sneezes and all!
Sorry that you'll be apart from Jeff and his (very adorable) smirks-- but I am looking forward to tons of Tara-blogging. :)
Love that baby girl, she is too yummy!! how can you get angry at spit up eggs with a face like that eh? glad to see you up and bloggin again, I think we have all had a little break lately
aaa-CHOO!! so glad to have you back making the rounds - been missing ya!
i can only enable your blogging dysfunction, not stop it. i've gotten pretty good at typing and eating, also. my computer keyboard is not in love with that arrangement, however.
Might I suggest you attend one of those tickle me pink partays ;)
We need to step up our lunch outings. I am up for it. Park on Tuesdays and we'll rotate houses on Thursdays. Seriously, I am on to something here.
That face...it's so cute (oh, so is Libby's by the way!) Hee Hee. Now that Jeff is gone, it'll be more incentive to get your hiney up this way. I'm dying to have you closer so I can just sit on your bed and do nothing all day!
mmm! A.B.C. eggs!
Being husbandless does kind of suck, sorry you are going through it now! Bummer. Hang in there. I had quite the "large Marge" day too (eating it up and all- I was super hungry!!) Glad you are back.
Being without your cute hubby is NO fun -- but I'm glad you're going to be back in the cyber-world. Missed you!
Who knew something that cute can produce something ummm..not so cute? Single and calling-less..what's a gal to do?
I've missed your posts! Where is your hubby going? (I have been a little MIA myself so maybe I missed something).
BTW, them be some off-the-hook camera skills you got! ;)
So glad you are back in the blog world -- but no hubby? Let's hope this next little while goes by fast - with as little scrambled egg mishaps as possible. Gross. Really Gross.
Dude, I'm sad that you're husband-less (that straight up sucks), but I am glad to have you back in business and working it in the blogging world :) Your daughter is Beeee-utiful! With a capital B.
I hated having Ty gone for just five days! You're a brave woman! :)
Post a Comment