This is so cracking me up today. This is exactly what I learned in my two years of Spanish I. I had to steal this from Nanci's blog. Check her out on my sidebar. She's a hoot:) (I can't hyperlink from youtube.)
Nothing says "I love you" more than "my cat is very white", "where is the library?" or "my mom is pretty."
enjoy:)
4.15.2008
One Semester of Spanish - Love Song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
I LOVE IT! All of it. HILARIOUS!
That was SO funny! Man I wish I could speak me up some Spanish. About all I can do is ask for some water.
Okay, I'm glad that you thought it was funny too. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it for the first time. Thanks for the shout-out.
holy crap..that is funny. I took the required 2 years of spanish too and I only knew half of that song..hmmm, I guess I do zone out alot
okay, the best part of that video by far was the fact that his shirt was being held together by a single button. saweeeeeet.
I'm cracking a gut, big time. That is TOO funny.
Porfafreakinvor!! I am wiping away tears....
This is rad. Both DH & I watched and had a serious hoot! Thanks for sharing. ;)
If only I spoke Mexican..... ;)
Love it! Tee hee!
That was frackin hysterical. I actually cried I was laughing so hard!
Oh my...
This is hysterical. Still laughing . . . and laughing.
Love the cinnamon twists! And it just wouldn't be the same with his shirt buttoned up.
Yeah, you gotta love that sneaky nipple. It keeps poppin' out from nowhere. I think I need some Nachos Bell Grande now. Ola!
Ok Tara, I know you can understand spanish better than that. He said "I love the library" not asking where it was. Honestly, someone with your superior foreign language knowledge should have caught that. Wait, you are the same person who uttered the famous manzana....binini! I take it all back!
Y cinammon twists! Or Perdona me (as he almost drops the bottles on the table). I can't spell right now but I am too lazy to look anything up. That was TOO FUNNY!!!!!
I just watched it again. I can't help myself. Why oh why do I think this is so funny? "I can't remember how to say eleven."
Oh my Lanta--this was AWESOME! I just laughed heartily out loud!! I know how this dude feels. Thank you for sharing this dear. It made my day today!
Post a Comment