As I have dccumented before here on anyhoodle, I am incapable of a normal bedtime whilst Jeff is away. You know, the boogie man and such. This is what I was enjoying in the wee hours of the morning. I think he's BEAUTIFUL. I do. No apologies to all you big lame-A haters. He totally kicks it for me, and not just because Jeff's gone. And I'm lonley. I would have crept down and youtubed it at 1 AM if they had put blinds in my office. clearly visable from the road. WHAT? Who wants to see that? No late night triple X websites for me. HA!
Enjoy this little piece of vocal awesomeness:)
4.09.2008
Dreaded Deliciousness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
I thought he was cute until I heard him open his mouth and talk. Now I can't help but wonder if he is high every time I see him! Peace, dude!
Like melissa, I totally think he's high...but stoner boys are cute! Especially ones with the dreamiest eyes ever and voices of angels. Good call, Tara!
I'm with you Tara. I like him!
This copycat of IZ's version is second rate at best. Go Michael Johns
If by DREAD you mean Dreadful you are on to something.
why is it the naughty stoner boys always appeal?? it's true....
i must confess that i do not watch this, but i can catch up thru my blogworld. i gotta get on board.
Oh yes, I did love that. I crack up at his interviews. It's like he's just an honest to goodness shy guy with no ego. How often do you see that?
Sorry. He makes me gag. Literally.
I liked the performance. Although, I didn't think it was that unique. He's a great singer though!
He was my favorite last night, hands down! And, for the record, I don't think he's stoned. ;)
I love him. He is adorable. I was so super sad to see him go. Good pick!
Post a Comment